RihannaRTT

'The Sound of the Renaissance' | The Results

1 minute ago, alejandreaux said:

i wanna do this just so i can give The Lion King all my coins yas2

but i haven't heard many of the other songs, what should i do cry4 

Youtube playlist is in the 2nd post. maisy You have two weeks so take the time to listen to them all. These are literally the best five disney soundtracks out there so I'm sure you'll enjoy them. 

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

Youtube playlist is in the 2nd post. maisy You have two weeks so take the time to listen to them all. These are literally the best five disney soundtracks out there so I'm sure you'll enjoy them. 

omg thank you, lemme take my time with this ny1 

7 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

I know right!! I don't know why so many Disney fans are always hating on TLM2.. it's one of the best sequels imo, along with LK 2.

Don't remember it but I bought the sequels for all the movies I have. Still need to watch. I remember LK2, I loved it. 

--

My scores are done legend1 And first fully complete so no one can say I cheated rav1 I even ranked them from 1st to 30th. I gave a 20, and then six other 10s. Only 1 0 this time (which literally went to the bottom of the barrel) rav1 

6 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Don't remember it but I bought the sequels for all the movies I have. Still need to watch. I remember LK2, I loved it. 

--

My scores are done legend1 And first fully complete so no one can say I cheated rav1 I even ranked them from 1st to 30th. I gave a 20, and then six other 10s. Only 1 0 this time (which literally went to the bottom of the barrel) rav1 

Ive sent mine aswell rav1

8 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

--

Alright, well TLM2 is amazing as well, so let me know when you watched it again :D I'm excited to see Inside Out for the very first time! katy3 But that's probably just trash to you.. lol1 

-------------------

Hmmm.. my I should rank mine from 1st to 30th as well instead of giving randomized numbers.. because sometimes I get confused by myself like; Huh? I gave that one an 8, while I think it's actually less good than the other which I gave a 7... if you know what I mean? eve1 

1 minute ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Alright, well TLM2 is amazing as well, so let me know when you watched it again :D I'm excited to see Inside Out for the very first time! katy3 But that's probably just trash to you.. lol1 

-------------------

Hmmm.. my I should rank mine from 1st to 30th as well instead of giving randomized numbers.. because sometimes I get confused by myself like; Huh? I gave that one an 8, while I think it's actually less good than the other which I gave a 7... if you know what I mean? eve1 

True lol2 

I normally do the ranking first and then assort scores equally but I couldn't do that this time because there's songs that I just HAD to give 10s too. So I scored them first and when the lowest score was like 3, I took 3 off of every score and readjusted the top according to my list. I'm perched to be able to say "My ranking: #XX" when posting the result lol1 

6 minutes ago, Tonic said:

Ive sent mine aswell rav1

Got it legend1 

Some tea after the first 2 sets of votes (aka us):

There's two songs sitting at 15 and 14.5, respectively, followed by one song which scored 10 from both of us. The lowest scorer right now is at 2/10, but there's a good few at 2.5 / 10. rav1 

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

True lol2 

I normally do the ranking first and then assort scores equally but I couldn't do that this time because there's songs that I just HAD to give 10s too. So I scored them first and when the lowest score was like 3, I took 3 off of every score and readjusted the top according to my list. I'm perched to be able to say "My ranking: #XX" when posting the result lol1 

brit0 Probably gonna listen to the playlist a lot this weekend :D Hope I'll be able to send my scores asap, but I don't want to rush it, as Disney's giving me life it deserves some effort and a lot of my time. gaga13 

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Anyways, I'm not sure whether I'll be participating but I wish Let It Go was here so that I could give it a big fat 0.

Request Frozen (and 4 other Disney movies) for the next rate so we can sabotage the whole of it together mad1