Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Is Britney being Exploited?

Best GH Set?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Vote!

• Greatest Hits (What Kind of Fool, Celebration & Where In the World)
    • Hits+ (Difficult By Design, Gotta Move On & Stay This Way)
    • Ultimate Kylie (I Believe In You, Giving You Up, B.P.M. & Made of Glass)

Honest opinions here,

How badly is Britney being exploited by her record label/her managers. Be realistic, do you really think she wants to still be doing this? Because the zero drive and ambition i have seen from her since 04 tells me otherwise. And as Britney's fans, why are you willing to let the girl you care about be exploited? Wouldn't it be better if you boycotted her so her managers can finally stop milking money off of her and let her live the happy life that she's obviously not enjoying? If Britney was happy, we'd have the Britney from 1999-2003. This girl here is trapped and miserable and one day you will all hate yourselves for allowing it to happen. Anyone who partakes in these "Circus" and "Femme Fatale" festivities are just hanging on by a thread and will soon realize that you are contributing to her misery. Leave her alone and let her live her life. The poor girl checked out of the industry years ago.

I think if she really didn't want to make music, she wouldn't, like her record label isn't holding a gun to her head and telling her to sing, i think she does it for the fans and that's it. I heard something about a knee injury contributing to her lack of dancing but idk if that's true and I do agree with you when she performs she looks bored.

Watch her smile during the FF tour, watch her uncut MTV interview, just see her move and her energy live and try again. She's doing even fiercer now than the Circus tour. If she really, really didn't wanna do this anymore, would she push herself harder? Would she actually want to sing live again (a source close to Britney said that she WANTED to sing live this time around, she's sick of her label thinking she can't sing live)?

+arrow+

tbh the only reason she doesn't look into it or seems quiet and tired and dead is her medications. Sometmes when i take my medication for my bipolar disorder I just feel drained and out of it. Perez even said you could tell during a shoot for the Circus tour she was just out of it.

I think all she wants to do is tour, record music, and maybe even videos. I don't think she cares for interviews and being in public.

I agree. She loves to make music and share it with her fans. You can tell she does just by watching the Femme Fatale tour. She's having so much fun.

I think her managers/her label might be pushing her to promote a bit though. She doesn't seem very into it when she does.

Ok i've said this before and i'll say it again... THE BRITNEY FROM 99-03 IS GONE. that Britney is NEVER coming back. We need to be grateful for the Britney we have now. Im sick of all of these piece of shit lame ass fake stans saying "I want 2001ney back" or "I miss 1999ney". Whats wrong with this Britney? Shes healthier, happier, she has a career that is still going strong after 13 years, she has 2 beautiful children, an amazing boyfriend and her fans who will always be there for Britney no matter what and love her unconditionally. And i think that if she didnt wanna be doing music she would flat out tell Jive and her management. And if u really want 1999-2003ney back then get a fucking time machine.

In a way, yeah. And it's so dumb that people keep saying 'luk at hur smile on thu fem fatal turr mmhmm so happs' ...yano you can fake a smile.

I don't think she is unhappy at all, but how there were reports that she didn't wanna go on tour at all, and especially not so soon.

Has she left her label btw? I never kept up with all of that. What label is she with now, still Jive? RCA?

In a way, yeah. And it's so dumb that people keep saying 'luk at hur smile on thu fem fatal turr mmhmm so happs' ...yano you can fake a smile.

I don't think she is unhappy at all, but how there were reports that she didn't wanna go on tour at all, and especially not so soon.

Has she left her label btw? I never kept up with all of that. What label is she with now, still Jive? RCA?

She is now on RCA and you can tell a fake smile from a real one. Her M&Gs look fake but on stage it's a genuine smile. You can fake a smile but you can always tell when it is forced or fake.

Ok i've said this before and i'll say it again... THE BRITNEY FROM 99-03 IS GONE. that Britney is NEVER coming back. We need to be grateful for the Britney we have now. Im sick of all of these piece of shit lame ass fake stans saying "I want 2001ney back" or "I miss 1999ney". Whats wrong with this Britney? Shes healthier, happier, she has a career that is still going strong after 13 years, she has 2 beautiful children, an amazing boyfriend and her fans who will always be there for Britney no matter what and love her unconditionally. And i think that if she didnt wanna be doing music she would flat out tell Jive and her management. And if u really want 1999-2003ney back then get a fucking time machine.

I believe that Britney was a little girl and the Britney now is a woman. I think there are parts of old Britney still present in "new" Britney but I love both the same

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.