MissCookieLyon

Do you think Xtina and Britney fans will be feuding in 2020?

I doubt no one (other than us) will know who they are by then rip3 

All the new advanced forums will be filled with everyone who is now 8-15 neither of them has a big enough impact on these youngins rip3 

5 hours ago, Blue Riding Hood said:

I can ask the same about Monsters and Kats? um2 

This will become the new Agu vs Brit feud. It's already pretty big but it will literally be the only things keeping them relevant on the internet rip2 

On 11/30/2015 at 10:04 PM, Agugaga said:

Wonder if Britney will still be dustier than the Vegas desert she performs at in 20120. ny2

You mean the desert Legend X performs at?

To answer the OP. We're now almost in 2020, so yes! 

24 minutes ago, Lilac said:

I don’t get why they feud in the first place, it’s not like their faves are  impacting the charts or one-upping one another.bebe1 #Lovewins!bebe1

B-b-b-b-but Britney hasn't had a song without a feature that's charted since 2013, meanwhile KFCtina stomps on the charts at #99, #Queenoflongevity #Botchedkneecouldnever. bebe1

To sum it up, if those Britney cum dumps didn’t attack Xtina for years and years for not touring, doing a residency or releasing any new music, this feud could’ve been complacent years ago.

But here we are with the scenarios coming full circle yet again, with Britney flat on her face buried under the rubble. It’s just too good of Karma to not acknowledge ny1 

Poor Britney tho, having to sacrifice herself like this for the idiocy that is her fanbase nat2 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

To sum it up, if those Britney cum dumps didn’t attack Xtina for years and years for not touring, doing a residency or releasing any new music, this feud could’ve been complacent years ago.

But here we are with the scenarios coming full circle yet again, with Britney flat on her face buried under the rubble. It’s just too good of Karma to not acknowledge ny1 

Poor Britney tho, having to sacrifice herself like this for the idiocy that is her fanbase nat2 

No it wouldn’t. We don’t give a fuck. You’re the one who has created 1000 threads on Britney. We could care less to remember X enough to make threads on her, whereas Britney is on your mind 24/7. 

oops kii1 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

B-b-b-b-but Britney hasn't had a song without a feature that's charted since 2013, meanwhile KFCtina stomps on the charts at #99, #Queenoflongevity #Botchedkneecouldnever. 

To sum it up, if those Britney cum dumps didn’t attack Xtina for years and years for not touring, doing a residency or releasing any new music, this feud could’ve been complacent years ago. But h

I didn't lie.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.