MissCookieLyon

Do you think Xtina and Britney fans will be feuding in 2020?

18 hours ago, Umbreon said:

No it wouldn’t. We don’t give a fuck. You’re the one who has created 1000 threads on Britney. We could care less to remember X enough to make threads on her, whereas Britney is on your mind 24/7. 

oops kii1 

What's not clicking for her? lol3

12 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Not really. It's just one or two pressed stans who do. 

The Madonna/Mariah feud is definetly going to hit a fever pitch this holiday season as Mariah will attempt to send “All I Want For Christmas” to #1 on its 25th anniversary. I don’t think Madonna fans will be able to handle it.

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The Madonna/Mariah feud is definetly going to hit a fever bitch this holiday season as Mariah will attempt to send “All I Want For Christmas” to #1 on its 25th anniversary. I don’t think Madonna fans will be able to handle it.

oh yes. orangu1

i really think Mariah will get it this time. the bigger streaming as a platform gets the bigger her chances.

4 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

oh yes. orangu1

i really think Mariah will get it this time. the bigger streaming as a platform gets the bigger her chances.

Can’t wait for “All I Want for Christmas (25th anniversary remix feat Lil Nas X)” ny2 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

The Madonna/Mariah feud is definetly going to hit a fever pitch this holiday season as Mariah will attempt to send “All I Want For Christmas” to #1 on its 25th anniversary. I don’t think Madonna fans will be able to handle it.

Honestly if it does then i'll find it sad. Mariah and Madonna are not even comparable, the peaked at different times and do totally different genres of music. It's like comparing Babz (Barbra) to Dula Peep.

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Can’t wait for “All I Want for Christmas (25th anniversary remix feat Lil Nas X)” ny2 

Please no. jj4

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

B-b-b-b-but Britney hasn't had a song without a feature that's charted since 2013, meanwhile KFCtina stomps on the charts at #99, #Queenoflongevity #Botchedkneecouldnever. 

To sum it up, if those Britney cum dumps didn’t attack Xtina for years and years for not touring, doing a residency or releasing any new music, this feud could’ve been complacent years ago. But h

I didn't lie.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.