Simón.

Rihdomosity

7 minutes ago, Kesha Sebert said:

Rih will slay next year with amazing videos lj1

but she won't be AOTY ellie1  this award goes to E•MO•TION ellie1

We both know Adele will snatch everything. Rihanna will win in the rap or urban categories if she's lucky

On 11/23/2015, 9:52:55, McDreamy said:

Noooo, it's happening way before everything we know in HP

There shuld be some info here: https://www.pottermore.com/news/what-we-know-about-fantastic-beasts-so-far

It looks like a fun movie, and I will be watching it to see all the HP magic again on the big screen

Srsly, who is your fave character? hay1

Any fave spells?

Fave book and movie?

Didn't know Rihdomosity has a lot of HP fans. I've been trying to find them everywhere in fotp.

@RihannaRTT Paul r u a fan?

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Srsly, who is your fave character? hay1

Any fave spells?

Fave book and movie?

Didn't know Rihdomosity has a lot of HP fans. I've been trying to find them everywhere in fotp.

@RihannaRTT Paul r u a fan?

Well we can't talk bout Rihnn here can we, we already did that :P

My fv character would be Luna or Hermione, but there are many to choose from, they are all great lbr even the good ol sis Voldie cry7 wbu?

5 hours ago, McDreamy said:

Well we can't talk bout Rihnn here can we, we already did that :P

My fv character would be Luna or Hermione, but there are many to choose from, they are all great lbr even the good ol sis Voldie cry7 wbu?

Hermione and Luna are everybody's no.1 its a universal thing. Apart from them I like Snape and Sirius. cry7 

Book 4 is my fave book and HP6 for the movie. cry7 

18 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hermione and Luna are everybody's no.1 its a universal thing. Apart from them I like Snape and Sirius. cry7 

Book 4 is my fave book and HP6 for the movie. cry7 

I started liking Neville a lot, when he grew some balls moo1 

I actually never read the books, never had the chance to buy or borrow them, but i would say that the last two movies were my fave even tho every single on of them is great, and i sometimes miss the good old times when harry was still young and the school was still bright (comparing the first and last movie) moo1 

26 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

I started liking Neville a lot, when he grew some balls moo1 

I actually never read the books, never had the chance to buy or borrow them, but i would say that the last two movies were my fave even tho every single on of them is great, and i sometimes miss the good old times when harry was still young and the school was still bright (comparing the first and last movie) moo1 

Neville is cool too! he did lead the DA and joined Harry in the Ministry battle. moo1

Oh, dont worry I aint one of those who judge people who havent read the book, its chill. I get so nostalgic with HP1 an 2, Hogwarts looks and feels so warm, unlike the gloomy and misty Hogwarts on 5 and 6. I really miss it a lot too! oprah1 

9 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Neville is cool too! he did lead the DA and joined Harry in the Ministry battle. moo1

Oh, dont worry I aint one of those who judge people who havent read the book, its chill. I get so nostalgic with HP1 an 2, Hogwarts looks and feels so warm, unlike the gloomy and misty Hogwarts on 5 and 6. I really miss it a lot too! oprah1 

Many people would be like "whhaat you didn't read the books yet? they are much better than the movies" and i'm like "no joke sherlock rih1 "

I recently watched all the movies again with a friend of mine, well we watched it at different places but talked about it the whole time while we were doing it moo1 Hogwarts in 1 and 2 is the perfect christmas place, i enjoy watching it at that time while the last few are perfect finals movies where everything is tense and cold moo1 

Just now, McDreamy said:

Many people would be like "whhaat you didn't read the books yet? they are much better than the movies" and i'm like "no joke sherlock rih1 "

I recently watched all the movies again with a friend of mine, well we watched it at different places but talked about it the whole time while we were doing it moo1 Hogwarts in 1 and 2 is the perfect christmas place, i enjoy watching it at that time while the last few are perfect finals movies where everything is tense and cold moo1 

true, I use them for Christmas marathons too. they fit so well.

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

true, I use them for Christmas marathons too. they fit so well.

I actually plan to watch it again this year before and after christmas (i'll be working on christmas) and if everything goes as usual i'll be in my house alone so i'll try to do it this year. What's your favourite HP game?

1 hour ago, McDreamy said:

@Rico Is it hard to edit live recording with audio recording and that kind stuff?

What do you mean? Like combining both?  As long as it's either super high quality or both playing on top of each other then it's fine

or are you talking about comibing two live performances? That can be kind of hard but not impossible 

5 hours ago, Rico said:

What do you mean? Like combining both?  As long as it's either super high quality or both playing on top of each other then it's fine

or are you talking about comibing two live performances? That can be kind of hard but not impossible 

Well the live performance isn't HQ, I was talking about isolating the vocals of that performance and then make a remix with those isolated vocals and the original track moo1 I'm talking about that Livin' On a Prayer performance, but i don't think anything can happen since the quality isn't the best