Simón.

Rihdomosity

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Ellie still has a section? Brightest Blue was cute for a few streams, but I haven't listened to it in weeks

Yeah, we had a great run so far tbh. But now I'm just kinda done with it... As much as I enjoyed it, when no one cares it's just not worth it.

1 minute ago, Max said:

Yeah, we had a great run so far tbh. But now I'm just kinda done with it... As much as I enjoyed it, when no one cares it's just not worth it.

Maybe the Royal Squad will resurrect your section soon....in exchange for millions of rep points ofcourse

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Honestly I think positions is just a side project tbh. An other album more pop will be out this summer or later this year imo oprah15 So she can have fun artistically but also release smashes for her career oprah15 

That's an interesting idea oprah15 honestly, it's not that weird to think it actually, because the album came out only 2 weeks after the announcement yas2 

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

That's an interesting idea oprah15 honestly, it's not that weird to think it actually, because the album came out only 2 weeks after the announcement yas2 

I mean she said she just wants to release music like she wants to like rappers do! oprah15 She loves making music so I'm sure she got herself busy during quarantine oh yes! oprah15

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

I love FOTP and I'm sad to see it die like this but what can we do at this point rip2 

I absolutely agree! When I returned I got so overwhelmed with nostalgia, this place just makes me happy... but then again it's really sad to see how dead and empty it is most times of the day. 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

I mean she said she just wants to release music like she wants to like rappers do! oprah15 She loves making music so I'm sure she got herself busy during quarantine oh yes! oprah15

Her AND Dalton 

200.gif

1 minute ago, Max said:

I absolutely agree! When I returned I got so overwhelmed with nostalgia, this place just makes me happy... but then again it's really sad to see how dead and empty it is most times of the day. 

I mean forums are something from the last decade and times are changing. Most people rotting on twitter these days 

1 minute ago, Max said:

Honestly thanks to you for trying to revive the forum with your games and events. Mods are doing everything they can but at this point older members left and the new generation is too busy fast replying "flop", "she's over" "the queen of rap - is nicki" under Popcrave posts. jj4