Simón.

Rihdomosity

:legend:

Wassup? Whats your name? How did you find this site? Favorite Rih album/song/single/era/video?

My name is Robert and I've actually been lurking on here a long time before I made an account since I'm kinda shy haha :rolleyes:! I discovered this forum while I was looking for year-end songs lists and have been visiting it regularly ever since because the discussions here are quite interesting and I desperately need some other Rih stans in my life oprah1 . My fave Rih album is currently Rated R but that changes depending on my mood. It is so angry and dark but honest and vulnerable at the same time which is something that just resonates with me lately. I can't really choose a fav song but Skin, G4L, FB, LWT, Jump, Drunk on Love, Push Up on Me, Beakin' Dishes,The Last Song, Fool in Love, Do Ya Thang, WAWL, No Love Allowed, Complicated are definitely options. My fave single used to be OG but I overplayed it so much that i barely even listen to it anymore. I think Rih is one of the very few pop girls that doesn't have any really weak singles (apart from flops like We Tried ofc). My fav eras are GGGB & Loud since they were both executed flawlessly and gave Rih 3 major #1's each. My fav mvs in order: WFL (her hair, the opening monologue, the controversial and iconic imagery, everything of it just slays my whole existence rih6 ) , Diamonds, OG, WHYB, S&M (that one is srsly underrated, I just love her sassiness here), Man Down rih3.gif' alt='rih8'> , Hard rih4 , Distubia, Umbrella.

Sorry for writing an essay but I just felt like answering all of your questions :deadbanana:

Good night, Rico and fellow Navy members rih3

My name is Robert and I've actually been lurking on here a long time before I made an account since I'm kinda shy haha :rolleyes:! I discovered this forum while I was looking for year-end songs lists and have been visiting it regularly ever since because the discussions here are quite interesting and I desperately need some other Rih stans in my life oprah1 . My fave Rih album is currently Rated R but that changes depending on my mood. It is so angry and dark but honest and vulnerable at the same time which is something that just resonates with me lately. I can't really choose a fav song but Skin, G4L, FB, LWT, Jump, Drunk on Love, Push Up on Me, Beakin' Dishes,The Last Song, Fool in Love, Do Ya Thang, WAWL, No Love Allowed, Complicated are definitely options. My fave single used to be OG but I overplayed it so much that i barely even listen to it anymore. I think Rih is one of the very few pop girls that doesn't have any really weak singles (apart from flops like We Tried ofc). My fav eras are GGGB & Loud since they were both executed flawlessly and gave Rih 3 major #1's each. My fav mvs in order: WFL (her hair, the opening monologue, the controversial and iconic imagery, everything of it just slays my whole existence rih6 ) , Diamonds, OG, WHYB, S&M (that one is srsly underrated, I just love her sassiness here), Man Down rih3.gif' alt='rih8'> , Hard rih4 , Distubia, Umbrella.

Sorry for writing an essay but I just felt like answering all of your questions :deadbanana:

Flawless music video taste... thoughts on UNA? rih1

I like your taste, I can tell you'll fit in perfectly cry7

Rated R is her best :legend:

Flawless music video taste... thoughts on UNA? rih1

Thank you so much :hug:. I remember listening to the UNA snippets for the first time and feeling a little bit...unimpressed. I also just couldn't deal with the fact that she recorded ANOTHER duet with that violent and homophobic douche Chris Brown. But when the full thing leaked I was totally slayed by Stay, LWT/MM, Numb, Jump, WN and even Nobody's Business (I still wish she would have recorded it with Drake instead of Chris tho). I think if there were less ratchet urban sex bangerz and more moody, sappy mid-tempos like MM, Lost in Paradise and Diamonds UNA could have been her most introspective piece of work since RR and her own Ray of Light. UNA is good but it has so much wasted potential and just lacks the clear artistic and lyrical direction her previous efforts had xtina11

Instead we got Red Shitstick and the uncompleted Birthday Cake 

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

Instead we got Red Shitstick and the uncompleted Birthday Cake 

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

red lipstick is 100% a filler, i mean it wansn't even on the list on the pic that i posted a few minutes ago

and birthday cake was last on the list. i like the rihmix tho

i want to hear Saxon, Answer and Live it Up brit2

rihanna-talk-the-talk-2011-de-cd-cover-8

I think there's definitely a version of Saxon on youtube featuring vocals by Nicki Minaj and the same beat later used in Red Lipstick. I've read somewhere that it was originally intended for inclusion on Rated R and featured the lyrics "guess who bitches, it's RiRi" but for some reason they revamped it completely for TTT. I really hope that one day all of Rih's unreleased stuff leaks (like it happens with Lana Del Rey material all the time) and we get to hear LIU, Answer and some of the material she recorded for Dark Angel and the Loud re-release that unfortunately never happened cry0 .

Thank you so much :hug:. I remember listening to the UNA snippets for the first time and feeling a little bit...unimpressed. I also just couldn't deal with the fact that she recorded ANOTHER duet with that violent and homophobic douche Chris Brown. But when the full thing leaked I was totally slayed by Stay, LWT/MM, Numb, Jump, WN and even Nobody's Business (I still wish she would have recorded it with Drake instead of Chris tho). I think if there were less ratchet urban sex bangerz and more moody, sappy mid-tempos like MM, Lost in Paradise and Diamonds UNA could have been her most introspective piece of work since RR and her own Ray of Light. UNA is good but it has so much wasted potential and just lacks the clear artistic and lyrical direction her previous efforts had xtina11

nobody's business wih drake would slay. it must have been a promo ploy to collab with chris. i can't believe people still respect chris and he still has fans :awk: some songs slay, it's a great album. love without tragedy should have been a full songs oprah1

I think there's definitely a version of Saxon on youtube featuring vocals by Nicki Minaj and the same beat later used in Red Lipstick. I've read somewhere that it was originally intended for inclusion on Rated R and featured the lyrics "guess who bitches, it's RiRi" but for some reason they revamped it completely for TTT. I really hope that one day all of Rih's unreleased stuff leaks (like it happens with Lana Del Rey material all the time) and we get to hear LIU, Answer and some of the material she recorded for Dark Angel and the Loud re-release that unfortunately never happened cry0 .

i heard there was a nicki minaj feature that was supposed to be on rated r, but it never happened. Maybe it's Saxon. 

One day it will, some of her unreleased stuff already leaked. But i would love to hear Dark Angels tbh.

Are you sure there are any Loud re-relased songs, Rihanna said that she will release it but it never happened, maybe she just moved on to TTT and never recorded the songs  :shrug:

i heard there was a nicki minaj feature that was supposed to be on rated r, but it never happened. Maybe it's Saxon. 

One day it will, some of her unreleased stuff already leaked. But i would love to hear Dark Angels tbh.

Are you sure there are any Loud re-relased songs, Rihanna said that she will release it but it never happened, maybe she just moved on to TTT and never recorded the songs  :shrug:

Idk but I just can't picture any of the TTT tracks being recorded for a possible Loud rih-rihlease since none of them really fits the sexy, sassy and lighthearted vibe of Loud. So I think there were definitely songs specifically recorded for Louder that din't make it onto TTT like the Fading remix that was rumored to be the lead single of the re-release and possible some other new songs... :interesting:

Idk but I just can't picture any of the TTT tracks being recorded for a possible Loud rih-rihlease since none of them really fits the sexy, sassy and lighthearted vibe of Loud. So I think there were definitely songs specifically recorded for Louder that din't make it onto TTT like the Fading remix that was rumored to be the lead single of the re-release and possible some other new songs... :interesting:

what fading remix?