Simón.

Rihdomosity

Today was my last day at my job. School starts next week, so I can't continue it.

What about you?

Well at least you have yo money ny1moo1

I have some exams next week so i try to study and that's pretty much it. 

Oh, I see. moo1

So you're continuing school then? I remember you saying you had other plans.

Yeah, some family issues happened so that thing is not happening this year, maybe next year tho.

How have you been, we didn't talked for months i think

Yeah, some family issues happened so that thing is not happening this year, maybe next year tho.

How have you been, we didn't talked for months i think

Oh. I hope everything's allright now.

Yeah, it's been a while. Not much. Been working all summer except 2 weeks when I went to chill with my family in our summer house and attended a rock festival.

Oh. I hope everything's allright now.

Yeah, it's been a while. Not much. Been working all summer except 2 weeks when I went to chill with my family in our summer house and attended a rock festival.

How was it? The rock festival I mean, i would love to attend any festival but my friends are lazy when will rih

How was it? The rock festival I mean, i would love to attend any festival but my friends are lazy when will rih

Sorry, I went to watch Tv fall1

Anyway, it was good. I went with my brother and met some of his friends. We went to see Black Label Society (only know a few songs by them, but they were good) and Judas Priest which I'm a huge fan of. I couldn't really enjoy it fully tho cuz all day I had been feeling shitty (forgot to take the medicine for period pain) and the crowd was huge. Other than that the concert itself was great, they gave 4 encore songs cry1 And played all my favs oprah2

And did you do anything fun this summer?

Sorry, I went to watch Tv fall1

Anyway, it was good. I went with my brother and met some of his friends. We went to see Black Label Society (only know a few songs by them, but they were good) and Judas Priest which I'm a huge fan of. I couldn't really enjoy it fully tho cuz all day I had been feeling shitty (forgot to take the medicine for period pain) and the crowd was huge. Other than that the concert itself was great, they gave 4 encore songs cry1 And played all my favs oprah2

And did you do anything fun this summer?

Glad you had fun, even if it was bloody down there ny1

Not really, the most fun i had is when my parents were away for the weeknd and i was all alone, and now my sister is gone too and i have her apartment until she comes back. Sad.

Glad you had fun, even if it was bloody down there ny1

Not really, the most fun i had is when my parents were away for the weeknd and i was all alone, and now my sister is gone too and i have her apartment until she comes back. Sad.

At least I was true to heavy metal xtina10

dead2 Didn't you go out to party or something?

I was alone in the rent all summer too. I loved it. This week the new rommates moved in. They have been super nice so far, I think we'll get along well. But I still miss not having to adapt to other people.

At least I was true to heavy metal xtina10

dead2 Didn't you go out to party or something?

I was alone in the rent all summer too. I loved it. This week the new rommates moved in. They have been super nice so far, I think we'll get along well. But I still miss not having to adapt to other people.

I did go to a few club parties, but that just ain't me right now lol

New roommates again? fall1 Being alone is the best, like when i was at my sisters apartment my friends were there everyday with me, it was never boring, and we stayed up late, till 3am i want that life fall1

I did go to a few club parties, but that just ain't me right now lol

New roommates again? fall1 Being alone is the best, like when i was at my sisters apartment my friends were there everyday with me, it was never boring, and we stayed up late, till 3am i want that life fall1

Having a little introverted period, I see. There's nothing wrong with that. Have you done any self-discovery?

Yeah, the ones that I had last semester left. dead2

Omg, I could never do that. I need time to myself. Everyday.

Having a little introverted period, I see. There's nothing wrong with that. Have you done any self-discovery?

Yeah, the ones that I had last semester left. dead2

Omg, I could never do that. I need time to myself. Everyday.

What did you do to them? :P

I get time for myself there, but also when i'm done they would come and we would have fun lol, i really can't do that at my parents house

What did you do to them? :P

I get time for myself there, but also when i'm done they would come and we would have fun lol, i really can't do that at my parents house

Nothing. xtina1 One will be living in dorms this semester (they are cheaper, but hard to get in, you need to either have a lot of drawbacks in your personal life - like divorced parents with low income - to get a spot, or you need really good grades), the other went to live with her besties in another rent as far as I know.

Yeah, parents are not great to have around if you want to go wild. rav2

Nothing. xtina1 One will be living in dorms this semester (they are cheaper, but hard to get in, you need to either have a lot of drawbacks in your personal life - like divorced parents with low income - to get a spot, or you need really good grades), the other went to live with her besties in another rent as far as I know.

Yeah, parents are not great to have around if you want to go wild. rav2

Only females live with you or you have a male roommate?