Simón.

Rihdomosity

Grammys1_zps0chl1xhd.jpg

Wanted to make a Grammy  thread in this section, but kinda lost interest when I found out she isn't performing. If anyone wants it, I can change a few things or I can send you the psd version (which is of course bigger) moo1 

I just ordered Good Girl Gone Bad Reloaded and Talk That Talk from Amazon. I'm ready for my Rihanna splurge to officially begin. Although as of right now I personally can't see any of her albums outdoing ANTi - but that doesn't mean they can't still be great albums!

Next up: Unapologetic and Rated R (Loud will come after those two)

I'll eventually buy Music Of The Sun and A Girl Like Me just because. I know everyone says they're filler albums but if you're gonna go on a proper splurge of someone you need to listen to each album at least once - in my opinion.

14 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I just ordered Good Girl Gone Bad Reloaded and Talk That Talk from Amazon. I'm ready for my Rihanna splurge to officially begin. Although as of right now I personally can't see any of her albums outdoing ANTi - but that doesn't mean they can't still be great albums!

I'll eventually buy Music Of The Sun and A Girl Like Me just because. I know everyone says they're filler albums but if you're gonna go on a proper splurge of someone you need to listen to each album at least once - in my opinion.

do a first listen thread for all of them! brit13
None of her previous albums outdo ANTi imo, but they're all pretty good.

15 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Rated R will outdo ANTI, it's her best album after all cry9 

22 minutes ago, Iris said:

do a first listen thread for all of them! brit13
None of her previous albums outdo ANTi imo, but they're all pretty good.

I definitely will brit13 

11 minutes ago, Radio said:

Rated R will outdo ANTI, it's her best album after all cry9 

Based on the singles I don't agree but we'll see. I could be wrong.

Talk That Talk arrived for me today! clap2 

Waiting for Good Girl Gone Bad because I've been wanting to listen to that album since middle school, so it'll definitely be the first one I listen to. But after that I'll be listening to Talk That Talk.

Super excited for both wub1 

6 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Talk That Talk arrived for me today! clap2 

Waiting for Good Girl Gone Bad because I've been wanting to listen to that album since middle school, so it'll definitely be the first one I listen to. But after that I'll be listening to Talk That Talk.

Super excited for both wub1 

Good Girl Gone Bad gives me so many middle school memories as well demi1 excited to read your opinion on Rih's discography!

#RihannaStans

If stan Rih and partially stan gaga then join the team

fd570ad75d.png

Your favs need the support in the new game:

ec30f3d851.png

Why should you join?

Well because it doesn't even require much as a game. All you have to do is either be a trivia player or a battle warrior.

Each team has to have one or more trivia players and one or more battle warriors. Also the winner will get a free VIP.

What do trivia players do?

They just answer trivia questions about their fav, general pop music, identifying random media about the pop world, FOTP posters, general knowledge, AND QUESTIONS SUBMITTED BY THEIR ENEMIES AKA THE OTHER TEAMS. 

What do battle warriors do? 

All they have to do is wait until their team is in the BOTTOM (if they don't have high points from answering trivia questions) then they will have to battle the other team's battle warriors in a thread where both of them will drag the others fav and prove that their fav is better. Votes will be made in the thread on who's more convincing in their argument. The least convincing team will have some members eliminated. 

Get the VIP!!!!

Press here to sign up!!!

jj2