when will the lead single drop   

27 members have voted

1. 1. when will the lead single drop

• in 2015 jj2
    • Jan-Feb
    • March-April
    • May-June
    • later in 2016

Inb4 LG5 turns into another ANTi situation. 
-
But seriously, I hope it comes after AHS ends. Announce it at the end of January and release it February 12 and perform it at the Grammys on February 15. Then she can perform it at the Brits, Oscars, etc. (she won't perform it at the Brits and if she performs at the Oscars it won't be that but let me dream). She needs good promo spots like Jimmy Fallon, SNL when the album drops, and other talk shows and maybe some interviews like Adele did that are pre-recorded. I just can't wait for it.

So basically, lead single entitled "Gossip" coming February 12, followed by the album (Explicit Beauty) release on March 11, followed by the 2nd single "Private In Public" ft. (Beyonce)! creep1

1 minute ago, TaylorNation™ said:

Inb4 LG5 turns into another ANTi situation. 
-
But seriously, I hope it comes after AHS ends. Announce it at the end of January and release it February 12 and perform it at the Grammys on February 15. Then she can perform it at the Brits, Oscars, etc. (she won't perform it at the Brits and if she performs at the Oscars it won't be that but let me dream). She needs good promo spots like Jimmy Fallon, SNL when the album drops, and other talk shows and maybe some interviews like Adele did that are pre-recorded. I just can't wait for it.

So basically, lead single entitled "Gossip" coming February 12, followed by the album release on March 11, followed by the 2nd single "Private In Public ft. Beyonce)! creep1

I agrih with everything yas1

March. Album in June.

kind of like BTW roll-out, just like a month behind. I'm kind of nervous though because BTW and ARTPOP she had hyped up months (actually years lbr) before, but maybe it's not a bad sign that she's kept her mouth shut, it just means she learned her lesson not to over-hype a project.