Rebel Bitch

Sia dragging Rihanna's Creative Process

8 minutes ago, Gilly said:

yas clap1 stop trying to sound artistic, only to get exposed by Sia clap1 and serve us them bops  clap1  

But Sia was there once and Rih was working on this album since 2013, she didn't get exposed. Rihanna never said she was writing her songs, and you don't have to be a writer to be artistic. I'll give you that she never cared for her album as a whole because she had that 7 album deal with Def Jam and she released her albums just to get rid of them once and for all. And let's not act like Selena's albums aren't filled with generic songs, please. She doesn't have to be in the studio all the time, ANTi sadly isn't the only thing she was working on this past year, I'm saying sadly because if it was the album would be done a long time ago. 

giphy.gif

Just now, McDreamy said:

But Sia was there once and Rih was working on this album since 2013, she didn't get exposed. Rihanna never said she was writing her songs, and you don't have to be a writer to be artistic. I'll give you that she never cared for her album as a whole because she had that 7 album deal with Def Jam and she released her albums just to get rid of them once and for all. And let's not act like Selena's albums aren't filled with generic songs, please. She doesn't have to be in the studio all the time, ANTi sadly isn't the only thing she was working on this past year, I'm saying sadly because if it was the album would be done a long time ago. 

giphy.gif

stop coming for the mexican queen of pop

precious.gif

5 minutes ago, Tasso said:

Sis Selena is the definition of basic rip3

Well there are a few others, one of them is in his awards the other one is also a fotp fave, they're just more popular than Selener

5 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

Well there are a few others, one of them is in his awards the other one is also a fotp fave, they're just more popular than Selener

Toilet Shit is on (almost) same level of BASIC with Selenar rav2 

1 hour ago, McDreamy said:

Once again a singer doesn't have to write her songs, it's a choice. Rihanna has written a few, won a grammy and that's enough for her. She's shading Kanye too, and lbr she was on vacation. But it's good to know This is Acting will mostly be a Rihanna rejects album 

i actually live for your shade laughcry1 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.