ShadesofCody

What Elements Will Satanist/Scientist Lana Use On Ha Next Rihlease?

16 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

There was really only like 3 songs with trap influence on the record though.

Religion, The Blackest Day and Salvatore had really quiet trap beats though tbf ellie1 I do think Honeymoon was more inspired by film noir however

9 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

I honestly don't know. I'm hoping for a better album than Honeymoon.

are we forgetting that Honeymoon is her MAGNUM OPUS though UM ellie1yas1 

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Religion, The Blackest Day and Salvatore had really quiet trap beats though tbf ellie1 I do think Honeymoon was more inspired by film noir however

Yeah but it's still very subtle, I would've liked a full album with Art Godco's and Freakallah's. ellie1

9 minutes ago, Shane said:

I want a lot of songs like Flipside. An album that screams grunge I guess. 

Flipside is very slayful, legendary, and iconic but an album's worth of Flipsides would kinda kill it because Flipside was made to be a closing track ellie1 I get where you're coming from though

I'd be here for some derk Trash Magic experimental shit. 

On Sun Dec 06 2015 22:24:39 GMT-0500, Hunty Bear said:

Flipside is very slayful, legendary, and iconic but an album's worth of Flipsides would kinda kill it because Flipside was made to be a closing track ellie1 I get where you're coming from though

Agreed, I love Flipside but it belongs on UV and if she made another UV album it would make the original seem less special and classic.

Don't you stan Trash Magic? What genre is it even? ellie1

On Sun Dec 06 2015 20:26:29 GMT-0500, Lachlan said:

There was really only like 3 songs with trap influence on the record though.

I was kind of just saying that Honeymoon was the first album with trap elements to it. 

I didn't mean for the OP to be a great analysis of the influences on each album.

I just wanted to ask about the next one.

:)

I want smooth soul with strings and slow beats. I want a clean production, with smart added elements of ambient. You probably all don't know what I'm talking about but anyway orangu1

Idk exactly but a mix of Diet Mountain Dew / Summer Wine / Religion (not the chorus though) / Million Dollar Man. This kind of songs 

Well, more triphop(BJ) and extra violins and waltz type of songs (SOC and Salvatore), she needs to spam the hell out of them violins. Also I want her to try what Samantha James did in 2007 not as a whole album but for a few songs. i.e. Right Now and Rain. They pretty much have the same soothing delivery. 

listen to 'Right Now', here! xxx

And lastly I need more Million Dollar Mans, lounge-y, murky and brooding. 

6 hours ago, Mystic said:

I want smooth soul with strings and slow beats. I want a clean production, with smart added elements of ambient. You probably all don't know what I'm talking about but anyway orangu1

Idk exactly but a mix of Diet Mountain Dew / Summer Wine / Religion (not the chorus though) / Million Dollar Man. This kind of songs 

like subtle adlibs of oohs or ahhs and atmospheric stuff in the background? 

On 12/6/2015, 8:29:02, Americunt said:

Nu-disco funk realness. jj2

I'm also somewhat here for an album that actually uses orchestral arrangements well, without resorting to guitar and drums as a backbeat.

I like it a lot! Putting on my music while I'm watching the boys

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.