Americunt

Kerli | Shadow Works | February 22nd, 2019

Added some new titles to the OP! She performed a track called Blossom earlier today, which is supposed to be on this album. Someone close to her said she was reworking the leaked song Legends for inclusion, as well.

On 4/3/2016 at 3:23 AM, Americunt said:

Added some new titles to the OP! She performed a track called Blossom earlier today, which is supposed to be on this album. Someone close to her said she was reworking the leaked song Legends for inclusion, as well.

Legends is a bad song, I hope it will be good now

Dear Moon Children,

We are excited to make the following announcement, which we know you have all been patiently waiting for. Your support has been immensely important for Kerli in finding the strength to express herself creatively as an artist, and make this the most authentic expression of her art to date.

With great excitement, we are happy to announce that Kerli’s album has now been completed! The following information is not announced to the public yet, but Kerli wanted to ensure that you are the first to hear the news before it is shared with anyone else.

The first single of the album will be released November 30th, 2018! … In addition, on this date, the entire album will be announced with the release date and pre-order options for the public. The next single will be released mid-January 2019, and the 3rd single at the start of February 2019. Finally, the album will be released globally on Feb 22nd, 2019! On this release date, we will ship the physical album to all of those who pledged for it.

In closing, we are forever grateful for your support and hope that the creative result brings you as much joy, excitement and healing as it does for us.

Warm Regards, 
Cyrus Saidi 
Manager to Kerli

I just read this in my gmail, even though they send it to me like six hours ago. Don't know why I didn' got the notification.

Anyway, finally! this bitch. But it is happening. She better deliver big time after all this time. I trust her, she is mad talented.

I'm also glad the singles are scrapped. No sense them being in a 2019 album almost three years later. I liked the three singles, but I prefer to have a full new album to discover.

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Dear Moon Children,

We are excited to make the following announcement, which we know you have all been patiently waiting for. Your support has been immensely important for Kerli in finding the strength to express herself creatively as an artist, and make this the most authentic expression of her art to date.

With great excitement, we are happy to announce that Kerli’s album has now been completed! The following information is not announced to the public yet, but Kerli wanted to ensure that you are the first to hear the news before it is shared with anyone else.

The first single of the album will be released November 30th, 2018! … In addition, on this date, the entire album will be announced with the release date and pre-order options for the public. The next single will be released mid-January 2019, and the 3rd single at the start of February 2019. Finally, the album will be released globally on Feb 22nd, 2019! On this release date, we will ship the physical album to all of those who pledged for it.

In closing, we are forever grateful for your support and hope that the creative result brings you as much joy, excitement and healing as it does for us.

Warm Regards, 
Cyrus Saidi 
Manager to Kerli

Wow. That's exciting that we're getting three solid singles prior to the album's release! Hope we get a fourth, too!

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Seems like the 2016 singles are scrapped and tbh I'm glad, that leaves more space for new songs.

Lead single is probably called 'Flames'.

No doubt this will be her best so far oprah4

I'm glad, too. They were quality material... but they're a few years old, and by February 2019, they'll be even older so this makes the most sense!