SkullDrag

Told y'all, people my age dont know Madonna's "classics"

2 minutes ago, The Bride Of Satan said:

i didn't say they will be saying who is Adele , they won't know that Adele was a singer tho as she will be the new reigning monarch in her palace made out of all the albums and careers she destroyed within the last month ellie1 

modern day MJ ellie1 

The fact that you're trying it with this hay1

Everyone knows at least one Madonna song, after all she's the one and only Queen of Music.

None of your faves will last as long as she did or come even close to her legacy, so you can keep writing your frustrations in here rav2 After all i would be mad and pressed too if i stanned low quality versions of her rav2

you shouldn't be proud of your ignorance.   aretha1     I mean, really. Whitesnake, I can understand since they kinda blend in with the other hair metal band but The Cure?    brit3

It's never too late to learn tho... It's like those reaction videos of Elderly people listening to current music where they call every young black woman Beyonce.    kii

1 hour ago, SpringwoodSlasher said:

To say these are representation of all kids is an insult. gaga2 Most of the kids I was friends with knew all these songs, appreciated music and researched legends and past eras. 
Can't say this is everyone but these teens must be some of the most ignorant, musically deprived people on Earth if they don't know Olivia, Run DMC, Aha. gaga3
The fact the song got them moving says enough. They even got the blowjob reference in LAP.

They aren't supposed to represent all teens lol. 

17 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

The fact that you're trying it with this hay1

Everyone knows at least one Madonna song, after all she's the one and only Queen of Music.

None of your faves will last as long as she did or come even close to her legacy, so you can keep writing your frustrations in here rav2 After all i would be mad and pressed too if i stanned low quality versions of her rav2

Madonna hasn't been relevant to anyone after that Super Bowl performance lbr jj2 dead7

5 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Not in America hunty. 

dUAKmHD.gif

I'm dead dead7

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Poor Madonna, poor Janet. You play any teen a Kylie classic and they will immediately tell you the title, length of the song and even what album it's from.

dUAKmHD.gif

I remember the new years eve back in 2006,Confessions Tour was on tv and my then-12 year old cousin went ''IS THAT THE ONE WITH CANCER?'' dead1

4 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I remember the new years eve back in 2006,Confessions Tour was on tv and my then-12 year old cousin went ''IS THAT THE ONE WITH CANCER?'' dead1

rip2 omg poor Kylie, she went through so much, bless ha

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the producers played a Madonna song sis.   PLAY THEM A JANET SONG, I SWEAR TO GOD   

who said that vogue was one of the songs i knew before i joined fotp? i literally dont remember any of the songs she sang at that concert because it was fucking shit  i dont think uve ever heard that

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.