SkullDrag

Told y'all, people my age dont know Madonna's "classics"

54 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

The fact that you're trying it with this hay1

Everyone knows at least one Madonna song, after all she's the one and only Queen of Music.

None of your faves will last as long as she did or come even close to her legacy, so you can keep writing your frustrations in here rav2 After all i would be mad and pressed too if i stanned low quality versions of her rav2

ny6 

1 hour ago, Desnudate said:

When you don't know Like A Prayer though...

then something is just wrong with you. 

I don't think the 3rd world phags here understand that hagdonna is irrelevant to anyone who isn't gay or 6 feet from the coffin rip2 i literally didnt know any hag song until i joined FOTP 

1 minute ago, NoAngel said:

You know very well that's true tho ny6

Trolling on pop forum is escape from reality for you i guess ny6

I have under 800 posts here, the one who is here 24/7 to escape reality is you and your thousand upon thousands of posts ny6 

And NO ONE but 80's ppl know Mandonna's music. Deal with it boo ny6 

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

I don't think the 3rd world phags here understand that hagdonna is irrelevant to anyone who isn't gay or 6 feet from the coffin rip2 i literally didnt know any hag song until i joined FOTP 

Exactly! rav2 

2 minutes ago, Gilly said:

gorl you even went to one of ha tours

3 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

This would NEVER happen to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Time After Time or even True Colors rav2 

i'm dead. dead2 it wouldn't MAYBE happen to Girls but do you think 80% of its listeners actually KNOW the name of who's singing?

Just now, Gilly said:

i did.. and i didnt even know her eve1 i went with my mom cause i didnt have a choice? fall1 i was 13 awk1 

if you were 13 and exposed to a Madonna tour... then you def knew some of ha songs by the time you joined FOTP lotus1 

Just now, Gabe. said:

i'm dead. dead2 it wouldn't MAYBE happen to Girls but do you think 80% of its listeners actually KNOW the name of who's singing?

Everyone knows Girls Just Wanna Have Have and Time After Time. They're legit classics outside gays unlike Hag's songs. True Colors is low-key remembered too!

Just now, Gabe. said:

if you were 13 and exposed to a Madonna tour... then you def knew some of ha songs by the time you joined FOTP lotus1 

i joined around the time i went to the sticky tour tho, so no, you're wrong :) only song i knew was 4 minutes because of the young, relevant king, Justin oprah1 

6 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

I have under 800 posts here, the one who is here 24/7 to escape reality is you and your thousand upon thousands of posts ny6 

And NO ONE but 80's ppl know Mandonna's music. Deal with it boo ny6 

It's not me who's denying impact and legacy of one of the biggest artists of all time (ad biggest female artists) ny6

Me posting or not posting on forum doesn't change the fact who Madonna is ny6

While you're desperately trying to discredit her ny6

300m records sold after 80s proves you wrong ny6

over $1,200,000,000 earned from tours proves you wrong ny6

Second best selling artist of 21st century proves you wrong (#1 of 20th century) ny6

I could go on ny6

7 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i did.. and i didnt even know her eve1 i went with my mom cause i didnt have a choice? fall1 i was 13 awk1 

So you went to Sticky, meaning you knew Vogue before you joined FOTP which means you lied few weeks ago about not knowing it  ny6

5 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

Everyone knows Girls Just Wanna Have Have and Time After Time. They're legit classics outside gays unlike Hag's songs. True Colors is low-key remembered too!

rip2 

6 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

So you went to Sticky, meaning you knew Vogue before you joined FOTP which means you lied few weeks ago about not knowing it  ny6

I joined UKMix on February 2008 eve1 I was 12. I went to the Sticky tour in late 2008... so yeah, I wasn't lying. I didn't know a SINGLE hag song until i joined a pop forum. I knew who hag (not her music tho) was when I went to the sticky tour because of UKMix and because I was a mariah stan. So my bad, I should've said UKMix instead of FOTP, since i joined UKMix before FOTP. But yeah, don't know about 3rd world countries, but hag hasnt been relevant in the states since BEFORE I learned how to crawl  eve1 

8 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

It's not me who's denying impact and legacy of one of the biggest artists of all time (ad biggest female artists) ny6

Me posting or not posting on forum doesn't change the fact who Madonna is ny6

While you're desperately trying to discredit her ny6

300m records sold after 80s proves you wrong ny6

over $1,200,000,000 earned from tours proves you wrong ny6

Second best selling artist of 21st century proves you wrong (#1 of 20th century) ny6

I could go on ny6

ALL thanks to her 80's fans mainly ny6 No one but gays care about her after that decade. 

4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

I joined UKMix on February 2008 eve1 I was 12. I went to the Sticky tour in late 2008... so yeah, I wasn't lying. I didn't know a SINGLE hag song until i joined a pop forum. I knew who hag was when I went to the sticky tour because of UKMix and because I was a mariah stan. So my bad, I should've said UKMix instead of FOTP, since i joined UKMix before FOTP. But yeah, don't know about 3rd world countries, but hag hasnt been relevant in the states since BEFORE I learned how to crawl  eve1 

You said that you didn't know Vogue until after you joined FOTP eve1

But at the end it doesn't even matter because you ain't fooling anyone with that 'i didn't know any Madonna song' thing eve1

Hate her all you won't but Gilly you know her very well eve1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the producers played a Madonna song sis.   PLAY THEM A JANET SONG, I SWEAR TO GOD   

who said that vogue was one of the songs i knew before i joined fotp? i literally dont remember any of the songs she sang at that concert because it was fucking shit  i dont think uve ever heard that

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.