SkullDrag

Told y'all, people my age dont know Madonna's "classics"

1 minute ago, NoAngel said:

You said that you didn't know Vogue until after you joined FOTP eve1

But at the end it doesn't even matter because you ain't fooling anyone with that 'i didn't know any Madonna song' thing eve1

Hate her all you won't but Gilly you know her very well eve1

who said that vogue was one of the songs i knew before i joined fotp? i literally dont remember any of the songs she sang at that concert because it was fucking shit eve1 i dont think uve ever heard that hag sing live rip2 

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

who said that vogue was one of the songs i knew before i joined fotp? i literally dont remember any of the songs she sang at that concert because it was fucking shit eve1 i dont think uve ever heard that hag sing live rip2 

You said that you only learned about Vogue after you joined FOTP in that Vogue vs AIWFCIS thread rip2

I'm not sure i understand last part rip2 If you meant 'i don't you went to any of her shows' i actually went to RHT just month ago, and to Sticky in 2009

2 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

WTF lmfao1 Look at the OP. NO ONE but a gay sang along to Like a Prostitute lmfao1 . 

I can post you pictures from my show and there were many fans younger than me so your lies are nothing but that lmfao1

But to give my opinion on LAP, i heard it first time in 2003 when she was on TRL show on MTV where she was promoting American life

And somehow I heard her singing 'when you call my name it's like a little star' so i played my ROL cd for the first time because i thought LAP was Little star from ROL rip3

Then i bought AL thinking LAP is from that album rip3

When it comes to general public/those who are not in pop music: Material girl and Like a virgin are songs they know, and for younger generations Hung Up.

Depends where you live but i also consider La isla bonita better known than LAP or Vogue for example.

5 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

I can post you pictures from my show and there were many fans younger than me so your lies are nothing but that lmfao1

Yeah...GAYS, and younger than you can mean like 22 and that's not teen. 

6 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

You said that you only learned about Vogue after you joined FOTP in that Vogue vs AIWFCIS thread rip2

I'm not sure i understand last part rip2 If you meant 'i don't you went to any of her shows' i actually went to RHT just month ago, and to Sticky in 2009

all i know is that i didnt know of any old hag songs until i joined a pop forum in 2008 eve1 the exact dates? how the fuck would i remember eve1 but yeah katy1 she was absolutely horrible live sis katy1 

1 minute ago, SkullDrag said:

Yeah...GAYS, and younger than you can mean like 22 and that's not teen. 

Also claim you can't prove tho.

So all your posts are basically coming from that fact that you are pressed as fuck lmfao1 

2 minutes ago, Gilly said:

all i know is that i didnt know of any old hag songs until i joined a pop forum in 2008 eve1 the exact dates? how the fuck would i remember eve1 but yeah katy1 she was absolutely horrible live sis katy1 

Still, you were 13, that's still young. There's still time (and hope) for you mad5 

13 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

Also claim you can't prove tho.

So all your posts are basically coming from that fact that you are pressed as fuck lmfao1 

And you have proof eve1 And please, no sane non gay will be at Madonna's concerts in this day and age eve1 

14 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

And you have proof eve1 And please, no sane non gay will be at Madonna's concerts in this day and age eve1 

I don't need proof, i'm not saying something and calling it fact, i'm simply discrediting your 'drags' because they are based on your personal issues you have with first lady of music ny1 

They compared ha voice to CELINE DION sass1

The called ha queen, a true legend, edgy etc. sass1 

Her lyrics still getting the attention i see sass1 

And u cant prove anything posting a video with 5 teens sass1

keep trying sass1

1 hour ago, SkullDrag said:

No. Madonna is just irrelevant to my generation. No one but gays care about her. 

A girl in the video knew the song too. And i don't think she was a lesbian sass1

1 hour ago, SkullDrag said:

Everyone knows Girls Just Wanna Have Have and Time After Time. They're legit classics outside gays unlike Hag's songs. True Colors is low-key remembered too!

Everyone over 30 aretha1 If you think Madonna is irrelevant in 2015, Cyndi is like...she never existed aretha1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the producers played a Madonna song sis.   PLAY THEM A JANET SONG, I SWEAR TO GOD   

who said that vogue was one of the songs i knew before i joined fotp? i literally dont remember any of the songs she sang at that concert because it was fucking shit  i dont think uve ever heard that

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.