FOTP

Chapter One: When The Stars and Moon Collide

RihannaRTT    79,066

It was the night before Christmas, with everyone tucked up in bed.
Waiting for that special man to arrive; the one dressed all in red. 
Nice prizes and naughty punishments; both of these lie ahead.
But first you'll have to make it through the night; "Until Dawn", they said.

It happened on that fateful night. RihannaRTT was alone in his house in The Modlands. It seemed eerily quiet around. But he just assumed everyone else was hungover (it wouldn’t be the first time). It was then a messenger arrived with a letter. The letter was from Venus XCX. The letter read;

“HELP! I don’t have much time. All of the mods and admins on FOTP have been captured and now they’re after me! I’m going to hide from them like my fave hides from pop music! I will be in touch. I hope you…”

The letter is unfinished. RihannaRTT ponders over the parchment unsure of what to make of it. Since when did he trust Vagina XXX? That cunt’s probably trolling. That’s sad huh? It was then that a faint light suddenly appeared.

Out of the light came… an angel? “Hello. It’s Me”.  It was none other than Adele. The savior of pop music arrived before RihannaRTT in a divine light; with a special message from the pop goddesses. She spoke;

“It is with great peril that I must come to Someone Like You. Rumor Has It that the rest of the FOTP staff team have all been captured; apparently by someone wishing to further their own forum by stealing our member base. All I Ask is that you request help from the remaining FOTP members and Set Fire to these bloody cunts. That is the only possible Remedy. You must save the captured FOTPers before it’s too late! If you ever need me, I will appear. In the meantime, I will send some of my inferiors to help you with your journey. I will anticipate a report of your findings soon. I’ll Be Waiting.”

RihannaRTT hopped up out of bed, and with great haste, made his way towards Member Village, where the FOTPers were located. Upon entering The FOTP Lounge, he noticed that many of the regular FOTPers were… surprisingly unharmed, and going about their usual business. RihannaRTT wondered if anything had actually taken place here, or if the FOTPers were oblivious to this whole tragedy. He tried in vain to get the FOTPers attention, but alas they ignored him like they do his warnings. The bright light shone once again.

Adele rose like a phoenix from the ashes once more as she began speaking to the FOTP public; "Hello. It’s Me. The One and Only, Adele. Listen up ye old cunts, all of the FOTP staff have been captured and some fellow FOTP members are among them. I Found a Boy, RihannaRTT, who will lead the operation to save our friends. You must do as he says. I’m sure you all cherish the success of your pop faves. In that case, if you do not follow RihannaRTT, I will Take It All from them with my next album. You have been warned. My lessors will be arriving shortly to start you on your journey. Please do what you think is right. You must save the FOTPers before Skyfall!”

Time passed. But not before too long, the FOTPers in the Lounge heard something outside. All of the FOTPers took position (aka hiding under the tables like 8-year-old girls). Someone entered the bar and spoke;

“Do not be afraid. I am the Gift of a Friend. I am Demi Lovato. This Is Me; I am on my own - Solo. Hold Up, Who’s That Boy? The one Adele spoke of; who is he?” RihannaRTT stepped forward to meet Demi (and without paying for her overly expensive Meet and Greet package. SCORE!). She continued; “I have been sent here as your Nightingale. Just In Case, you falter and make your greatest Mistake. I am here to guide you. Come with me to the beach everyone. We will follow the Neon Lights and rescue your friends!”

The FOTPers stepped outside about to follow Demi to the beach when they heard singing, which hurt their ears more than Onika’s cover songs. In the distance, they saw some failed tribute at copying Britney Spears’ iconic dance numbers. This could only mean one thing. The girl stepped forward and spoke to the group;

“STOP! Slow Down. Greetings Survivors. My name is Selena Gomez and I am here to help you. I used to be best friends with Demi Lovato; and that girl there is not her. They are not One and the Same. Do not be fooled; she is a demon; a Cruella De Vil. But Good For You, I am here to Save The Day. I Want You to Know that if you choose to go with that incarnation of Demi and endanger yourselves, then it will be Outta My Hands and I will be unable to save you. Instead, come with me. We will watch the Stars Dance together and take the route to the river. I Promise You we will rescue your friends!”

You now have two options. You must pick ONE of these options to follow. Your decisions will initiate the Butterfly Effect and will change the course of your journey. Use your instinct and pick wisely. You have 24 hours to make your decision. Post your decision in this thread. Which path will you choose:

Option 1: Follow the Neon Lights with Demi Lovato, and head to the beach. 
Option 2: Watch the path of the stars with Selena Gomez, and check out the river.

Onika    23,587
3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

It seemed eerily quiet around. But he just assumed everyone else was hungover (it wouldn’t be the first time).

The shade already dead2 

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

they heard singing, which hurt their ears more than Onika’s cover songs.

BYE giveup2 

RihannaRTT    79,066
Hunty Bear    11,920

I'll go with Demi because I feel like since she's so universally hated you'd make her the right answer bc no one's gonna pick her dead4 

RihannaRTT    79,066
3 minutes ago, Robert. said:

I'll choose to go with Selegend GomezmeRIHzing (aka option deux) because if I do not my fave might kill me.

Are you sure

tumblr_mgdus2g1kI1rxsazuo1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, Popboi said:

Follow the Neon Lights with Demi Lovato, and head to the beach.

Simply cause talent remains.

Oops forgot to say "Powerhouse vocalist, Selena Gomez"

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'll go with Demi because I feel like since she's so universally hated you'd make her the right answer bc no one's gonna pick her dead4 

But what If I knew that you knew that I knew you would pick Selena? Or perhaps what if I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you would pick Selena?

Truly a mindfuck

Habits    26,126
4 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Are you sure

Oops forgot to say "Powerhouse vocalist, Selena Gomez"

But what If I knew that you knew that I knew you would pick Selena? Or perhaps what if I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you would pick Selena?

Truly a mindfuck

You´re such a tease fall3 

QUINN    19,719

I think I'll follow Selena to the river. Demi has only promised to be cool for the summer, and I don't trust the bitch now that it's winter.

either way though I feel like I'm making a terrible mistake trusting either one from this flop Selami duo.

Alejandreaux    14,431

I used to be best friends with Demi Lovato; and that girl there is not her. They are not One and the Same. Do not be fooled; she is a demon; a Cruella De Vil. 

its obviously not Demi you guys, its POOT brit2 

gonna avoid the obesity by going with Selena tbh, y'all can get those vaginas flicked for FILTH if you really want to brit2 

trashmagic    6,878

Option 2: Watch the path of the stars with Selena Gomez, and check out the river.

RihannaRTT    79,066

If anyone missed the sign ups and wants to participate, you can sign up at any point until the first chapter closes tomorrow at this time. Just post here that you're going to sign up and post which choice you would like.

I should mention that from now, everyone will be split up in accordance with their choices. You will no longer be one group as of tomorrow. Those who do not pick a choice will be randomly assigned. Therefore the stories will be progressively longer; Chapter Four in particular is extremely long. They may hold very (very) subtle clues but nothing too drastic. This really is just a game of luck (except I made the choices weeks ago so it's not random per se.) I only added storylines for some depth and to shade every pop girl I could, and to make this as fun and enjoyable for all of you!

Mint    6,718
2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

If anyone missed the sign ups and wants to participate, you can sign up at any point until the first chapter closes tomorrow at this time. Just post here that you're going to sign up and post which choice you would like.

I should mention that from now, everyone will be split up in accordance with their choices. You will no longer be one group as of tomorrow. Those who do not pick a choice will be randomly assigned. Therefore the stories will be progressively longer; Chapter Four in particular is extremely long. They may hold very (very) subtle clues but nothing too drastic. This really is just a game of luck (except I made the choices weeks ago so it's not random per se.) I only added storylines for some depth and to shade every pop girl I could, and to make this as fun and enjoyable for all of you!

@Hylia cry1