FOTP

Chapter Two: Keep Your Friends Close...

RihannaRTT    79,066

It had only been a short while since the groups split. One group went with powerhouse vocalist of our generation, Selena Gomez, following the constellations on their journey to the river. The other group went with the Perez Hilton’s Sister of the Year Award winner, Demi Lovato, as they journeyed to find the Neon Lights leading out to the ocean. The group following Selena was moving at quite a considerable pace, but the group following Demi were getting exhausted trying to carry Demi and stopped for a short while. 

Demi’s group eventually reached the beach. The Neon Lights had all but disappeared. The group took a sigh of relief as they let down their guard, for a moment. However in that moment, the water level at the coast seemed to rise. Out of nowhere, they noticed something plunging out of the water at them. It was a whale! And it was heading straight for them. 

Demi Lovato stood up from her carriage, and backhanded the whale, as she began to shout at it; “Poot, I have told you. Get your fat ass back in the water. You do not belong here. Not today fatty!” The whale hurriedly dove back into the depths of the coastal reef. The group stood there in shock. Then they realized… Selena was telling the truth. This wasn’t the real Demi. As the group panicked, they started whispering to each other, only for the incarnation of Demi to turn around and look at them. 
“You figured out my little scheme, did you? Did I give you a Heart Attack? Well, no matter, you won’t be around much longer.” Demi grew much bigger and was showing off her ‘true form’; as she began to look like Ursula from The Little Mermaid. It was then that a black spider came running along the sand. As it reached the demon form of Demi, it bit down, causing temporary paralysis. Suddenly they heard a voice from behind;

“You are safe. My Black Widow has paralyzed the demon. I’m used to Trouble so for me, this is all in a day’s work. I am Iggy Azalea. There’s no need to thank me. I’m here to Change Your Life and get you out of this mess. There’s a Kingdom in the forest full of Pretty Girls. We need these girls to save your friends. Follow me, and let’s Bounce.”

As the group were about to follow Iggy to the forest palace, they realized the whale was beginning to move. The paralysis was as weak as Iggy’s songwriting skills, and beginning to wear off. Suddenly they heard what sounded like a gun shot. Turning out, they noticed a bullet flying towards them at considerable speed. The FOTPers, surprisingly not as dumb as they sound, got the fuck out of the way. The bullet bypassed the group and headed straight for the demon whale; flicking her in the vagina and killing her instantly. 

“N-n-n-no-no-no, N-n-n-no-no-no.” She began. “Bang Bang into the room… well the beach I guess. You know what this is? It’s My Party. There are a lot of Wild demons around these parts and we need to Get Away from here. I heard that we need to follow the Rainbow to find a pot of Gold at the end. This information came from a very reliable source; they told me that Sweet Talker sold 2 million worldwide, so they’re very reliable. You need to be very careful not to Repeat your mistakes. You Don’t Really Know Me, but Keep Us Together and we will rescue your friends. After all, J-J-J-J-Jessie J Knows Best!”

The Demi Lovato group pondered over who they would follow; Iggy Azalea or Jessie J. Meanwhile, on the other side of the county, were the Selena Gomez group. They had been travelling with Selena for quite a long while now. They were taking a break in a ravine near to their final destination. Selena pointed to the stars right above them and then spoke to her followers:

“My dear friends; this is as far as I am able to take you. I have some friends who can take you further on your journey. Wait here for a short while, and they will appear to help you. I wish you all the best. Just remember that You Own The Night!”

And with that, Selena disappeared into the nearby woods. The group waited in the ravine, for what felt like hours. It began to seem suspicious… did Selena set them up? Were they in danger. Suddenly they heard a rustling, and turned around to prepare for the inevitable. 

But everything was not as it seemed. A girl, looking like a 7-year-old, rushed out of the bushes to meet the group. She began to speak, however her speech was very limited, so only certain words were audible;

“Hello FOTPers. Thanks ___ _______ Put Your _______ Up, ____ I __ Ariana Grande. Would ___ __ you ____ a Starbucks Venti? Right now __ ____ _ Problem, ___ __ need __ Break Free. My advice __ ____ __ _____ the yellow brick road __ Honeymoon Avenue. I ____ ____ ___ do not understand ____ __ ______, so we should _____ __. I ____ ____ talking. ____ _____ ___ Better Left Unsaid.”

Even though no one knew what was really going on, the majority of the FOTPers started to follow Ariana on her crazy journey that no one understood. One of the FOTPers left raised a question; “didn’t Selena say she was sending friends? Surely there’s more than one? Shouldn’t we wait for whoever is still to come?”

Ariana tried to offer a response but no one understood quite what she was trying to say, so the group agreed on waiting for another guest to arrive. Not long after, they heard a group of people from the woodlands coming out to meet them. Suddenly a dildo came flying through the sky hitting Ariana in the head. Maybe she’ll talk more sense now. 

“Oh No!” a girl screamed as she ran towards Ariana, to check if she was conscious. “Ariana, Don’t Be Sad. I’m sorry. That got a bit too Fweaky. I know that Talk is Cheap, so I’m here to make it up to everyone. Hi, I’m Miley Cyrus! This truly is a Nightmare and I Get So Scared even thinking about it. But We Can’t Stop, we need to go on a Liberty Walk. I am not On My Own as I have the protection of my drag queen friends with me. With them, I’m sure we can #GETITRIGHT and find your friends! For those who wish to go with Ariana, I Hope You Find It. For those who wish to follow me, we need to go Full Circle and return to Member Village, and check out The Driveway.”

Both groups; you now have TWO choices each. Once again, these choices will affect your chosen story ending, and will put you well on your way to becoming either naughty or nice. Choose wisely. 

GROUP A – DEMI LOVATO
Option 1: Follow Iggy Azalea to the Kingdom of Pretty Girls in the forest.
Option 2: Go with Jessie J somewhere over the rainbow.

GROUP B – SELENA GOMEZ
Option 1:
Follow Ariana Grande on her path to Honeymoon Avenue.
Option 2: Go Full Circle with Miley Cyrus and head back to Member Village. 

Hylia    69,207

But everything was not as it seemed. A girl, looking like a 7-year-old, rushed out of the bushes to meet the group. She began to speak, however her speech was very limited, so only certain words were audible;

“Hello FOTPers. Thanks ___ _______ Put Your _______ Up, ____ I __ Ariana Grande. Would ___ __ you ____ a Starbucks Venti? Right now __ ____ _ Problem, ___ __ need __ Break Free. My advice __ ____ __ _____ the yellow brick road __ Honeymoon Avenue. I ____ ____ ___ do not understand ____ __ ______, so we should _____ __. I ____ ____ talking. ____ _____ ___ Better Left Unsaid.”

BYE lmfao1 

I'll follow Iggy jj2 

RihannaRTT    79,066
Popboi    2,211

Going with Iggy.

Rainbow = LGBT+ aka the community Jessie used to be in so it's not safe to go over the rainbow with ha.

Arya    15,470
2 minutes ago, Robert. said:

Ariana VenTAY because I'm a Starbucks Lover (REFERENCE).

BYEEEEE I chose ha too lmfao1 whit1 

Kaulitz.    11,822

Option 1: Follow Ariana Grande on her path to Honeymoon Avenue.

It wasn't easy for me to choose... shrug1 But I feel more for the Honeymoon (Lana del Rey's) Avenue than the Full Circle... lol1 

Arya    15,470
1 minute ago, Robert. said:

Talent always twins! NxeEOxa.gif

I hope we'll like Honeymoon Avenue Ari ha path to saving us

dUAKmHD.gif

Robert.    22,840
3 minutes ago, Arya said:

I hope we'll like Honeymoon Avenue Ari ha path to saving us

dUAKmHD.gif

I'm sure well love The Way. And RIHmember, I'll always be Right There. Just Focus on me!

dUAKmHD.gif

Mystique    7,096
23 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

A girl, looking like a 7-year-old, rushed out of the bushes to meet the group. She began to speak, however her speech was very limited, so only certain words were audible;

Drag a little jj2 

anywaysss I feel like RIH knew that Iggy is trash1 so everyone would pick Jessie jj2 so it's probably Iggy jj2 

But it was opposite for the Fatmi vs Selena choice jj2 

help jj2 

DW    6,261

Option 2: Go Full Circle with Miley Cyrus and head back to Member Village.

Arya    15,470
3 minutes ago, Robert. said:

I'm sure well love The Way. And RIHmember, I'll always be Right There. Just Focus on me!

dUAKmHD.gif

At least this One Last Time, I hope that we won't run into any Problem, and if a monster or something like that will get Too Close, then we'll Break Free.

dUAKmHD.gif

Desnudate    49,984

GROUP B – SELENA GOMEZ
Option 1:
 Follow Ariana Grande on her path to Honeymoon Avenue.

Hell no I'm following Miley. We don't know where that tongue has been. jj2