FOTP

Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chapter Five: It Was Just a Prank, Han

Mystique    7,096
2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

“You cannot Runaway from your problems, you Stupid Girls. And now you have to suffer for it. Go on and make the Walk of Shame.”

Drag a little lmfao1 CRYINGlmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Habits    26,126
Just now, Shiver said:

Fuck dead7 My first WP in over four years as a member here dead7 At least it's not a ban dead7

almost been here four years without warning points gaycat1 

RihannaRTT    79,066

GROUP F – KYLIE MINOGUE
After Adele finished her announcement, everyone in Kylie’s group was shocked… including Kylie herself. “WOW! I did not expect that. The truth is I only signed up to this coz Adele promised me a career. I don’t have any other role. I guess she forgot.”

THE IRRELEVANTS

@Brittnay

@BLUE.

@Hylia

Too bad! You have ‘won’… nothing. You tried though. Merry Christmas!

Hylia    69,202
Just now, RihannaRTT said:

GROUP F – KYLIE MINOGUE
After Adele finished her announcement, everyone in Kylie’s group was shocked… including Kylie herself. “WOW! I did not expect that. The truth is I only signed up to this coz Adele promised me a career. I don’t have any other role. I guess she forgot.”

THE IRRELEVANTS

@Brittnay

@BLUE.

@Hylia

BYE lmfao1 

Serene.    36,663
Just now, RihannaRTT said:

GROUP F – KYLIE MINOGUE

THE IRRELEVANTS

@Brittnay

@BLUE.

@Hylia

fall7 

Mint    6,717
Just now, Hylia said:

BYE lmfao1 

SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR GOING WITH ORAL

RihannaRTT    79,066

GROUP G – CHRISTINA AGUILERA
Legend X turned towards her group of brave fighters and spoke to them; “I want to commend all of you on how brave you have been. You wanted to restore the beauty in the world, but without destroying anything else. You Let There Be Love; which is so commendable. Thank You.”

THE NICE LIST

@xtinaslays

@Arya

@Amber

Congratulations! You have won 1 Free Name Change! You can use this at any time. Merry Christmas!

Mint    6,717
Just now, Hylia said:

Have you won/lost yet

No but knowing the bias im probably getting banned for following azealia ellie1 consider these posts a goodbye jj2 

RihannaRTT    79,066

GROUP H – BEYONCÉ
Beyoncé turned around and spoke to the group following her into the forest. “Shakira might not be here, but that doesn’t make me any different. I’m still a Beautiful Liar. I fooled all of you. Sweet Dreams!”

THE NAUGHTY LIST

N/A

Too bad! You have ‘won’ an extra special 1 day ban! You will have until the final group is posted to say your goodbyes. Merry Christmas!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.