Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

gillgrossom

Why K$ Forum Flops

well i see this as asult too , it's my forum.

AND IT IS CLEANED UP

we only don't kinda own it anymore cuz of no communication with the former owners whatsoever

if you were on the forum as long as i am you would know it was active , more then this section

Hi everyone, I need to clarify some things.

The former founders (both) have abandoned the forum some months ago and we didn't manage to get any information from them, they're completely disappeared. When I decided to update everything, I didn't have any info about the hosting, I only knew that the domain will expire in April 2012 so I thought (and hoped) that the hosting has the same expire date. Yesterday, without any notice for us, the hosting account has been suspended. NOBODY has been banned, the entire forum is down.

Now we can't do anything if the old admins still don't reply to us. I have no idea of what to do, I'm sorry for all the people that still believe it was a nice forum founded in May 2009, even if during last months it was less active than other forums NOT entirely dedicated to her. Honestly I feel demotivated about doing something, but I don't know if I can use this thread to discuss with other Ke$ha fans about another (but very different) forum so I stop here.

To gillgrossom: I appreciated your pm reply and replied back, I wrote to you exactly cause I know you're direct. You said a lot of nonsense things here but I know you were angry ;)

Hi everyone, I need to clarify some things.

The former founders (both) have abandoned the forum some months ago and we didn't manage to get any information from them, they're completely disappeared. When I decided to update everything, I didn't have any info about the hosting, I only knew that the domain will expire in April 2012 so I thought (and hoped) that the hosting has the same expire date. Yesterday, without any notice for us, the hosting account has been suspended. NOBODY has been banned, the entire forum is down.

Now we can't do anything if the old admins still don't reply to us. I have no idea of what to do, I'm sorry for all the people that still believe it was a nice forum founded in May 2009, even if during last months it was less active than other forums NOT entirely dedicated to her. Honestly I feel demotivated about doing something, but I don't know if I can use this thread to discuss with other Ke$ha fans about another (but very different) forum so I stop here.

To gillgrossom: I appreciated your pm reply and replied back, I wrote to you exactly cause I know you're direct. You said a lot of nonsense things here but I know you were angry ;)

It's nice to came on to share what happened and i'm sure gillgrossom will appreciate what you said and understand now.

I loved Ke$ha Forum a lot to be honest.

Being there was actually a part of my experiences with Ke$ha and on the contrary of many people think, it has been active, at least at some point. During 2009's winter and the beginning of 2010, many people were there per day and we used to talk a lot.

I'm seriously very sad that it's apparently over now.

Time to let go, and let users of all 3 sites come together and make Animal MB a reality again.

this is an interesting idea though

im serious if we can not contact the former owner we are gonna start all over new

but we would take our former owners with us + all topics , ofcourse we can change up lots in it

but if we work togheter in stead of me bitching around we would actually have a great succes

Time to let go, and let users of all 3 sites come together and make Animal MB a reality again.

Yes Animal or Cannibal MB needs to come together - I remember when we were planning that like day & night. We still need to do it tbh.

AnimalMB.

I forgot who the admin was gonna be.

But I know that Owen and I were mods. Or maybe it was Haus and I.

It should be Xxenia, Owen, and me if we are going to in fact reinvent the idea.

now i feel really bad for being a bitch to you

but you should not forget about plenty of beer ( ska) he does amazing work :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.