Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Moist Megatron

Sugababes

20 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Well  lI like it all except for Virgin Sexy and its atrocious title giveup1

That title always drags me when it pops up on shuffle in my car orangu1 

2 hours ago, Ginger Spice said:

If they actually come back for good I'm so ready for it.

omg QUEEN where have u been? I was thinking about when the Australians + you and Hakan spammed Britney section everyday

On 9/10/2019 at 11:11 AM, Liam said:

MKS is no more. Sugababes have won back rights to their name from Island, credited on new DJ Spoony album

MKS was such an awkward name. What about poor Heidi? 

19 hours ago, Liam said:

omg QUEEN where have u been? I was thinking about when the Australians + you and Hakan spammed Britney section everyday

That was so iconic wasn't it? gaga12 I've been busy irl but I didn't even realize I'd been gone as long as I had been. 

23 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

We love a Sex and the City: The Movie song.

I wish the Sugababes would sort their YT out, half the videos have been taken down and/or replaced with low quality versions. While a few others are cut short. About You Now was not far off 100M views, yet the only video i can find now is a low quality one with 9.9M views that is only 2:52 long. Mess. 

13 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I wish the Sugababes would sort their YT out, half the videos have been taken down and/or replaced with low quality versions. While a few others are cut short. About You Now was not far off 100M views, yet the only video i can find now is a low quality one with 9.9M views that is only 2:52 long. Mess. 

Their YouTube is more so Universal than the Babes themselves. Not to mention, I am 90% sure "About You Now" is still there, and is just hidden / restricted. In truth, Universal needs to get their shit together.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.