Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Moist Megatron

Sugababes

On 5/30/2021 at 11:16 AM, Billie Frank said:

Reading this thread again reminded me of this iconic vocal performance fall9.

"You go gorl" fall9

7 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Oop, I missed this mention dead4

I like this remix. rav3

There's quite a few remixes out, they're releasing an anniversary version of their debut album on Friday which will contain unreleased demos and new remixes. They still intend to release proper new music at some point, the originally album they had planned for release in early 2017 was leaked at the end of 2016, then they were working on getting the Sugababes name back fully, they released the Flowers cover and then Covid hit and put things on halt and it takes time since they're a group and prefer working together. 

9 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Mutya sounded amazing here, I also love Ke$ha's high notes at the end.

I wish there was better quality videos from the gigs they did in 2013/14.

Siobhan honestly makes the songs so much better, she has a similar sort of tone but is far better vocally than Heidi. Not to mention the belts on the climax that Keisha sings with ease whereas back in 2003/4 it was a bit tougher for her since her voice was still maturing. 

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

I'm surprised MuteYa didn't say, "plastic surgery" for guilty pleasures.

Was that what Siobhan meant? rih1

No, i think Siobhan meant she was going to say "have seggs". 

Also good to hear they are working on new music again.

Why did they put Keisha's pic if she's not there dead4

It's not an official video. 

On another note they do also confirm in that interview that they want to release new music soon since they can now get back in to the studio together. 

Just now, Billie Frank said:

It's not an official video. 

On another note they do also confirm in that interview that they want to release new music soon since they can now get back in to the studio together. 

If they're only starting, then it will take 1-2 years (assuming the fastest speed) mad1

If they're only starting, then it will take 1-2 years (assuming the fastest speed) mad1

They were working on stuff in 2019 and again recently. It probably will be next year at the earliest though yes. Who knows they may release a single sooner before they've fully completed the album. 

They did have an album planned for release in early 2017 but it got leaked at the end of 2016. I wish they'd put the unreleased songs and Flatline on streaming though as they're really good. If you search all the songs are still on Youtube. They'll probably get removed again though.  

Underrated Bop. You can really hear how many other artists were inspired by their sound. Sugababes were doing in 2000-2002 what most other artists were doing in 2003/4. It's true. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.