Agugaga

Who are you fucking kidding, being on NBC is way more relevant than being in Vegas

Let's set the fucking record straight real quick here. ny13

Christina Aguilera being on "The Voice" is a FAR more relevant gig than Britney Spears having a Vegas residency.  We all know this, yet the Britney fans want to act like Britney's career is in better shape at the moment? ny2

Britney Spears will never be able to accumulate one week's worth of people who tune into "The Voice" even if she performed in Vegas for 15 fucking years. ny1

Let me fucking remind you that the only reason Britney is in Vegas right now is because "The Voice" clobbered "The X Factor" in the ratings, and Britney and her team needed a quick exit strategy. Do you remember that? ny2

In fact, the same thing with all the other Vegas acts. Mariah and J.lo are also doing Vegas after their failed TV gigs. It just goes to show that Vegas is downgrading. brit4

"The Voice" is the most relevant thing to happen to TV this decade and Christina Aguilera is an original coach. Whether you like to admit it or not, her involvement on the show has kept her a high profile celebrity and will strengthen and build on her brand in the long run while your poor fave performs in her cafeteria sized venue for 55 year old bald men. 

Britney would KILL to be on The Voice. Too bad it didn't work out for ha. Don't fucking kid yourselves.  ny14

42 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Let's set the fucking record straight real quick here. ny13

Christina Aguilera being on "The Voice" is a FAR more relevant gig than Britney Spears having a Vegas residency.  We all know this, yet the Britney fans want to act like Britney's career is in better shape at the moment? ny2

Britney Spears will never be able to accumulate one week's worth of people who tune into "The Voice" even if she performed in Vegas for 15 fucking years. ny1

Let me fucking remind you that the only reason Britney is in Vegas right now is because "The Voice" clobbered "The X Factor" in the ratings, and Britney and her team needed a quick exit strategy. Do you remember that? ny2

In fact, the same thing with all the other Vegas acts. Mariah and J.lo are also doing Vegas after their failed TV gigs. It just goes to show that Vegas is downgrading. brit4

"The Voice" is the most relevant thing to happen to TV this decade and Christina Aguilera is an original coach. Whether you like to admit it or not, her involvement on the show has kept her a high profile celebrity and will strengthen and build on her brand in the long run while your poor fave performs in her cafeteria sized venue for 55 year old bald men. 

Britney would KILL to be on The Voice. Too bad it didn't work out for ha. Don't fucking kid yourselves.  ny14

Mariah quit American Idol because she wanted too. Let's get one thing straight little you're not going to be shading moo . ny5 

3 minutes ago, Arianas__Keeper said:

Mariah quit American Idol because she wanted too. Let's get one thing straight little you're not going to be shading moo . ny5 

Didn't they threaten to replace her with J.lo half way through the season tho? ny2

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Didn't they threaten to replace her with J.lo half way through the season tho? ny2

she left because she didn't like

They forced her to do the fake Nicki drama just for the ratings

PS she's going back for all stars dead2 

6 minutes ago, Arianas__Keeper said:

No Mariah quit because she was feuding with Nicki and said she didn't need it.

And that's Mariah's fault. She's the one that started the fued with Nicki. Mariah was under the impression that she was going to be the only female, like Xtina on The Voice. 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

And that's Mariah's fault. She's the one that started the fued with Nicki. Mariah was under the impression that she was going to be the only female, like Xtina on The Voice. 

lol bye

they already told her before hand to make a feud with Nicki

they told the ladies to fight in order to bring more ratings

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

And it's christina's fault that her career didn't last as long as Mariah and she thought she would be successful and have tons of number 1's and grammies like MARIAH in real life moo5 

please don't play with me or mariah jj2 You're messing with the wrong bitch i'm not these little girls that you troll ny1 

Vegas is where people go to die, right?

I guess it's good for Britters because she can stay in one place and I have been living for her choreo... sometimes.

It's also great for Xtina because hunty clearly doesn't want to be a popstar right now, so she can sit on that red chair and coin herself up because she needs to feed Max and Spring Awakening.

However, I really wouldn't be complaining if Xtina did Vegas right now. A tour is a tour. At least Britney has performed around the world since 2007. Christina has not.

So I guess it's equal on both sides.

Yawn. I couldn't care less about that when my fave is releasing another album in 2016 while yours hasn't had a successful album out since 2008 and probably will never release another album in an attempt to save face because we all know how that will go down without it being a compilation of a dozen features.  eve1

Yawn. I couldn't care less about that when my fave is releasing another album in 2016 while yours hasn't had a successful album out since 2008... And we all know how a new Xtina album will go down without it being a compilation of a dozen features. eve1

and don't you dare come for Mariah as an Xtina Stan, she undeniably shits on your fave in almost all aspects of being a pop star - sales, talent, voice, receipts, acclaim, and overall career. rav1 Mariah's exit from idol is pretty clearly on her own terms and she wasn't fired. They wanted to keep her and she wasn't having it. Don't let that delusion get any strong sis, it's frightening. awk1 

Lol so much bullshit laughcry1

Britney doing Vegas shows has nothing to do with X Factor laughcry1

If Britney wanted to, she could probably be on any TV show laughcry1 

Being on The Voice is cute but nothing to brag about laughcry1 most people are certainly not tuning in just to watch Xtina push a red button laughcry1

Whereas people are actually paying money to go see Britney perform. 

And obviously someone who is on TV twice a week is getting more publicity than someone who's doing Vegas shows (seeing that your fave isn't able to go on tour for years that's not something you'd know about)

So if you think that being on The Voice is something to brag about go ahead laughcry1 Just shows the level of desperation laughcry1 

^Exactly

People have to get off their asses to see Britney in one single spot and she still pulls in numbers.

Any overweight American who owns a TV (basically everyone) can sit their fat ass down and flip a button to see The Voice (and the majority do NOT tune in to see Xtina, that's just you forum phags)

So considering X couldn't get a tour from TWO albums in a row while people come from all around the world to see Britney perform... who's the real winner? rav1 

1 hour ago, Brittnay said:

^Exactly

People have to get off their asses to see Britney in one single spot and she still pulls in numbers.

Any overweight American who owns a TV (basically everyone) can sit their fat ass down and flip a button to see The Voice (and the majority do NOT tune in to see Xtina, that's just you forum phags)

So considering X couldn't get a tour from TWO albums in a row while people come from all around the world to see Britney perform... who's the real winner? rav1 

The sad part is she isn't even on the voice atm and doing absolutely nothing while brit is working moo5 

On 12/31/2015 at 3:19 PM, Agugaga said:

I can’t believe this dumbass compared fat middle-age moms sitting on their couch and clicking a button to see a celebrity who the show isn’t even about...

VS

...someone paying hundreds of dollars on plane tickets, hotel costs, and time off work to see a show DEDICATED ONLY to a celebrity

Truly our most special member ny10

55 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I can’t believe this dumbass compared fat middle-age moms sitting on their couch and clicking a button to see a celebrity who the show isn’t even about...

VS

...someone paying hundreds of dollars on plane tickets, hotel costs, and time off work to see a show DEDICATED ONLY to a celebrity

Truly our most special member ny10

Are people really flying to Vegas and booking hotels to see their faves? You are a fucking idiot. People are always in Vegas and they go to these shows for entertainment.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you’re saying NO ONE booked a flight to Vegas just to see Britney? You’re a moron   But yes, very comparable to your soccer moms using The Voice as background noise while they cook dinner  

Didn't they threaten to replace her with J.lo half way through the season tho? 

And it's christina's fault that her career didn't last as long as Mariah and she thought she would be successful and have tons of number 1's and grammies like MARIAH in real life     please

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.