Agugaga

Who are you fucking kidding, being on NBC is way more relevant than being in Vegas

10 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Are people really flying to Vegas and booking hotels to see their faves? You are a fucking idiot. People are always in Vegas and they go to these shows for entertainment.

So you’re saying NO ONE booked a flight to Vegas just to see Britney? You’re a moron dead4 

But yes, very comparable to your soccer moms using The Voice as background noise while they cook dinner dead4 

6 hours ago, Umbreon said:

So you’re saying NO ONE booked a flight to Vegas just to see Britney? You’re a moron dead4 

But yes, very comparable to your soccer moms using The Voice as background noise while they cook dinner dead4 

Who the fuck said NO ONE. Obviously delusional slave supporting fans like you did for reasons unkown. oprah14 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Who the fuck said NO ONE. Obviously delusional slave supporting fans like you did for reasons unkown. oprah14 

You did...

Are people really flying to Vegas and booking hotels to see their faves? You are a fucking idiot. People are always in Vegas and they go to these shows for entertainment.”

You literally asked who pays to go see someone specific in Vegas. You LITERALLY said people are ALWAYS in Vegas and go to these shows for entertainment cuz “they’re there.” 

So YES, fucking idiot, you DID, imply no one. You’re so fucking stupid you can’t remember what you typed a few hours ago. brit15

Mods, can we ban this brain-dead troll already and be done with it? um3 

13 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

You did...

Are people really flying to Vegas and booking hotels to see their faves? You are a fucking idiot. People are always in Vegas and they go to these shows for entertainment.”

You literally asked who pays to go see someone specific in Vegas. You LITERALLY said people are ALWAYS in Vegas and go to these shows for entertainment cuz “they’re there.” 

So YES, fucking idiot, you DID, imply no one. You’re so fucking stupid you can’t remember what you typed a few hours ago. brit15

Mods, can we ban this brain-dead troll already and be done with it? um3 

When I said “are people really flying to see their faves”, I meant “the general population.” The fact that you are dissecting every thing I say and take it literally just proves how obsessed you are with me.  U are so obsessed with my posts that you are creating fights for us to engage back and forth in. brit4  it’s really sad.

Literally the majority of your posts are nothing but responding to me. So if the mods banned me that gives your  life no purpose. oprah14 

I would love to see if you can go 1 week without posting in my threads and/or responding to every post I make. Surely that’s probably more challenging than even getting Xtina to chart on the hot 100. nat2 

19 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

When I said “are people really flying to see their faves”, I meant “the general population.” The fact that you are dissecting every thing I say and take it literally just proves how obsessed you are with me.  U are so obsessed with my posts that you are creating fights for us to engage back and forth in. brit4  it’s really sad.

Literally the majority of your posts are nothing but responding to me. So if the mods banned me that gives your  life no purpose. oprah14 

I would love to see if you can go 1 week without posting in my threads and/or responding to every post I make. Surely that’s probably more challenging than even getting Xtina to chart on the hot 100. nat2 

“I mEaNt tHe gEnErAL pOpULAtiON!!” Shut the fuck up, moron. You know how you worded it. Classic you twisting what you say to weasel out once you realize you’re cornered. oprah14 

Trust me, I’d go on just fine without reading your posts. My brain would be able to recover from the brain cells you’ve caused it to lose um3 

I was going far more than a week not responding to you until the other day when you started stalking me and commenting on all my posts. That Xtina statement true as fuck though! whit1 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you’re saying NO ONE booked a flight to Vegas just to see Britney? You’re a moron   But yes, very comparable to your soccer moms using The Voice as background noise while they cook dinner  

Didn't they threaten to replace her with J.lo half way through the season tho? 

And it's christina's fault that her career didn't last as long as Mariah and she thought she would be successful and have tons of number 1's and grammies like MARIAH in real life     please

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.