10 Mumford & Sons Babel 2.3 Universal/Glassnote/Sony
11 Maroon 5 Overexposed 2.2 Universal
12 Madonna MDNA 1.8 Universal

So they were pretty much equal jj2

See, we can have civilized discussion jj2

IFPI is shipments. I mean ARTPOP was #8 with 2.3M jj2 

8 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

IFPI is shipments. I mean ARTPOP was #8 with 2.3M jj2 

But then again those are shipments for all albums, not just MDNA jj2 meaning overall sales were probably lower for every release on that chart jj2

Shipments or not, being #12 on YEC chart is pretty good

6 minutes ago, Blue Riding Hood said:

so, Numbers Ones sold 2.2M in US?

cause I'm pretty sure Soundscan started in 1991?

I'm not sure where you're heading at... Those were his SS sales as of that week.

Just now, NoAngel said:

But then again those are shipments for all albums, not just MDNA jj2 meaning overall sales were probably lower for every release on that chart jj2

Shipments or not, being #12 on YEC chart is pretty good

I'm not sure where you're heading at... Those were his SS sales as of that week.

I am awfully confused dead2 

so, does that mean his albums sold over 3M since 2009? dead2 

So could Gaga have been as successful as Madonna if they debuted at the same time???? oprah8oprah12oprah6

I think she probably would have overshadowed M at first bc of all the gimmicks, but by LAP era Gaga would have had ARTPOP, and Madge would have stolen the spotlight away from her.

(but lg5 would slay all and sell 7billion copies and be certified not only diamond, but as the queen's jewelry box and it would be the album of all time so jj2 ( orangu1 ))

15 minutes ago, MissCookieLyon said:

lmfao1 The fact that they think Madonna is bigger and had made more impact than the king of pop is hilarious 

The fact that no one said that and that you're trying to make it like someone said for few times now is hilarious lmfao1 

26 minutes ago, Mark said:

So could Gaga have been as successful as Madonna if they debuted at the same time???? oprah8oprah12oprah6

I think she probably would have overshadowed M at first bc of all the gimmicks, but by LAP era Gaga would have had ARTPOP, and Madge would have stolen the spotlight away from her.

(but lg5 would slay all and sell 7billion copies and be certified not only diamond, but as the queen's jewelry box and it would be the album of all time so jj2 ( orangu1 ))

But Madonna had her gimmicks too jj2 

What do you think how she stole the spotlight with LAV album? orangu1

2 hours ago, NoAngel said:

The fact that no one said that and that you're trying to make it like someone said for few times now is hilarious lmfao1 

Girl ever thought to think that you're so delusional that you don't even know what you're typing. You implied Madonna was bigger than him you and the other flop stan that got her ass dragged through this thread that had the nerve to say it afterwards lmfao1 

Me @Blue Riding Hood and @Alejandreaux aren't just making this up nobraingel.

Keep hyping that whore up.

tumblr_n57lszUWSo1r8s5bto1_500.gif

9 hours ago, MissCookieLyon said:

Girl ever thought to think that you're so delusional that you don't even know what you're typing. You implied Madonna was bigger than him you and the other flop stan that got her ass dragged through this thread that had the nerve to say it afterwards lmfao1 

Me @Blue Riding Hood and @Alejandreaux aren't just making this up nobraingel.

Keep hyping that whore up.

tumblr_n57lszUWSo1r8s5bto1_500.gif

I never implied that you pathetic liar lmfao1  show me where i implied "Madonna is bigger than MJ and had bigger impact and influence"

You are so obsessed with your hatred but you have every right to be, i mean after all, you stan that filthy insecure cow lmfao1

And not you sending me again PMs about Madonna dying, how sad and disgusting, but it's you so     lmfao1 

20 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

I never implied that you pathetic liar lmfao1  show me where i implied "Madonna is bigger than MJ and had bigger impact and influence"

You are so obsessed with your hatred but you have every right to be, i mean after all, you stan that filthy insecure cow lmfao1

And not you sending me again PMs about Madonna dying, how sad and disgusting, but it's you so     lmfao1 

You are very pathetic and the fact that you're lying saying i PM'D you saying madonna is dying is fucking disgusting. fucking screen shot it like you screenshot everything else/

9 minutes ago, MissCookieLyon said:

You are very pathetic and the fact that you're lying saying i PM'D you saying madonna is dying is fucking disgusting. fucking screen shot it like you screenshot everything else/

you become so messy whenever you change your username to MissCookieLyon lmfao1 

9 minutes ago, MissCookieLyon said:

I already posted once on my status and you know it, and i got warned for posting PM

And you sent me PM yesterday

2:30pm 4th Jan
MissCookieLyon
madonna is next

Next what? Feel free and finish sentence.

1 minute ago, NoAngel said:

I already posted once on my status and you know it, and i got warned for posting PM

MissCookieLyon
madonna is next

maksl,gasmkngmaslgagans lmfao1 NOT THE AVATAR lmfao1 

1 minute ago, NoAngel said:

MissCookieLyon
madonna is next

Exactly what i thought it says MADONNA IS NEXT. Not Madonna is DYING and i was honestly hoping you were going to respond and i was going to say something random not that she's dying 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.