Mitski

Wildest Dreams electric guitar performance

Wtf this is flawless, when will anyones faves? Playing her self-written song with just her on her guitar with perfect vocals I cannoT cry3

while I still think she won't win AOTY at Grammys it would be deserved. People are jumping on the bandwagon by dismissing her and the album now that its been out a while but very few pop artists are this involved in their music katy2

I feel so ranty right nowjj1

12 hours ago, Robert. said:

Her tone and the guitar giveup1 So much better than the album version taybh giveup1

Stripped down, it feels so much more intimate  cry8

7 hours ago, polaroidofus said:

Wtf this is flawless, when will anyones faves? Playing her self-written song with just her on her guitar with perfect vocals I cannoT cry3

while I still think she won't win AOTY at Grammys it would be deserved. People are jumping on the bandwagon by dismissing her and the album now that its been out a while but very few pop artists are this involved in their music katy2

I feel so ranty right nowjj1

By demonstrating the versatility of her music it should highlight the value of her work in the eyes of critics cry7

14 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

I'm kinda surprised shock1 She actually sings pretty good!!!! rip2

She's a competent singer but people like to dismiss her because she isn't of the same calibre as great vocalists. What you hear on the studio version of her album is what you get in person oprah2