Rebel Bitch

So Gargamel didn't write the rape song?

5 hours ago, Nicole Richie said:

I haven't heard the song but i'm kind of over these songs about fighting and being survivors, gaga give us pussy popping bops please.

this is honestly the realest tea in this thread

1 hour ago, Physical said:

Add coming for ppl's blogs on a pop forum to yours too ;) 

No need when I'm already at the top school for my course in the world and I've secured internships at Google's advertising agency! McDonald's are hiring though, good luck :*

19 minutes ago, Ryan said:

No need when I'm already at the top school for my course in the world and I've secured internships at Google's advertising agency! McDonald's are hiring though, good luck :*

If money or a career is what you live for then yay for you I guess? I'm content with living simple :) 

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

On a serious though a simple minded hater wouldn't understand that songwriting isn't limited to just writing songs. As the Hive knows, arranging melodies and changing the structure of songs all counts as songwriting. It would be hard to notice given the basic, ear-bleeding trash your fave has produced this decade that songwriting isn't just about writing trashy lyrics but rather writing the entire song, from when a certain beat comes in to the basic melody you hear throughout.

Gaga can easily get her fair songwriting credits by arranging the melody of the song, therefore that's another loss for the Gaga haters in 2016! Sorry girls.

ESthRzI.gif

dead2

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

your thread is automatically dismissed because Gaga has always stated this from the very START 

CY_653oWYAA-uYe?format=png&name=large

she obviously had input on the melody/structure of the song. she never claimed that she wrote the song from scratch, it was always known that lyrically, she wasn't very involved. and the difference between Gaga and Beyonce is that Gaga has PROVEN her skills as a songwriter and is CONSTANTLY being praised by writing/producing legends that have PERSONALLY worked with her. Nile Rodgers opinion >>>>>>> ur phag hating ass. I can't wait for the fumes once she SNATCHES that OSCAR as a CREDITED composer of the song.

Uon0Kl7.gif

and there you have it. Talent always wins

Uon0Kl7.gif

"Rihanna probably only added one line and that's why she has a writing credit!"

"Gaga changed one line? Well there's more to songwriting than just the lyrics!"

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone in here but y'all say the most hypocritical things jj3 

15 minutes ago, Hylia said:

"Rihanna probably only added one line and that's why she has a writing credit!"

"Gaga changed one line? Well there's more than songwriting than just the lyrics!"

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone in here but y'all say the most hypocritical things jj3 

the only difference is the context in which its being used tbh. They're using this stale ass tea to descredit Gaga for something she's well known for, whereas Rihanna was never known for her songwriting skills jj3 All we're saying is that Gaga admitted from the beginning that lyrically the song was mostly finished when it got around to her and she tweaked it a little bit, yet of course medonsters try to spin it as if she stole the entire song from Dianne and payed her to leave her name off the credits. Or as if this somehow disproves her well documented talent as a fully involved songwriter. rip2 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.