Sign in to follow this  

Kesha at the 'studio' with Bonnie Mckee

Galaxy    2,357

Of course she would remove the damn sound orangu1 ugh

Slasher    19,354

Hopefully a bop that will be released as soon as she is free from Luke's bullshit. cry4 

Bibis    8

I'm here for a collabcheer1Both will be featured on each other's comeback single. telephone/videophone teas???

Aurora    116

I added Bonnie on snapchat just to see this, but it wasn't on her story. :(

I love Bonnie's pop writing so I think they could do something really interesting. C'Mon and Supernatural were already great, but I know that they could do something really special with say Greg Kurstin, Sean Walsh or even Major Lazer.

Aurora    116

It's definitely Kesha. Producer looks like it might be Sean Walsh (Bombastic EP). Not sure who the other girl is or the guy in the background (it's not Luke, he doest have the dirty rapey beard).

Kivo    2,233

That's not Kesha though, I zoomed in and re watched it 10 times and the girl has a slightly different facial structure. If you pause it and look closely she doesn't look like Kesha although she's very similar. 

DanceCommander    541
1 hour ago, Kivo said:

That's not Kesha though, I zoomed in and re watched it 10 times and the girl has a slightly different facial structure. If you pause it and look closely she doesn't look like Kesha although she's very similar. 

Are you sure? It looks so much like her to me. If it is her, I think this is probably a song for Bonnie that Kesha's helping with.

Kivo    2,233

Well I'm not 100% sure, but the girl's eyes are more wide set than Kesha's. I did a quick edit in Photoshop of what I mean, the edited version has the eye spacing closer which would look much more like Kesha, so I don't think its her. Link below:

http://postimg.org/image/4cs06llxb/

It could be her though, she looks different these days and wears less make up. Idk...

DanceCommander    541
8 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Well I'm not 100% sure, but the girl's eyes are more wide set than Kesha's. I did a quick edit in Photoshop of what I mean, the edited version has the eye spacing closer which would look much more like Kesha, so I don't think its her. Link below:

It could be her though, she looks different these days and wears less make up. Idk...

I see what you mean. Zoomed in like that it doesn't look like her at all.

Samuel    55
7 hours ago, Kivo said:

7 hours ago, DanceCommander said:

I see what you mean. Zoomed in like that it doesn't look like her at all.

Girls it's Kesha, she's wore those boots before and Bonnie posted a vid saying "walking to studio in Nashville" 

Aurora    116
8 hours ago, Samuel said:

Girls it's Kesha, she's wore those boots before and Bonnie posted a vid saying "walking to studio in Nashville" 

Was just about to post this. It being in Nashville basically confirms it's with Kesha, lol. It's so her. No doubt about it.

DanceCommander    541

If it is Kesha does that mean Bonnie might be siding with Kesha in the lawsuit? I know she's no longer signed to Luke but I don't know if she's still writing songs for him. I've always wondered if she's one of the other women making accusations against him.

Kivo    2,233

Then perhaps  its her new lips making her face look all different. nicki4 I'm happy she's still remaining social with Bonnie and others even though she has so much going on right now. oprah9

Chris Morlock    44,588
18 hours ago, Sheezus said:

I kinda want a feature from her TBH kesha4

you cant revive (almost a year) old threads jj4

Sheezus    8,696
1 minute ago, The Black Parade said:

you cant revive (almost a year) old threads jj4

Why? gaga11