Slasher

Rank Britney's Albums

2 hours ago, My Chemical Romance said:

How long have you been a member? dead7 I think II get access after 10 days. Idk. 

@Onika jj1 

37 minutes ago, Pretty Lady (Boy) said:

3 Days??? I thinkgaga12

You will gain access after you've been here a week

what kind of Impossible Task is this?

Ok here goes

Blackout

In The Zone

Circus

Britney

Oops I Did It Again

Baby One More Time

Femme Fatale

Britney Jean

They change a lot but Blackout is always #1 and despite its low rank i have a soft spot for Femme Fatale as it was my First Britney Album and even though i like more of the songs on it that than i do with Oops i think the ones i really like on Oops totally destroy every song on FF

In The Zone

Oops!...I Did It Again

Britney

Circus

Blackout (The most overrated album ever. I think the Britney fans try to act like it's a masterpiece simply to cover up the commercial failure and her embarrassing image at that time. I'm not exactly sure why they are so hell bent on trying to make this seem like it was a groundbreaking album? The singles on this album were unbearable. And the album tracks were a bunch of random songs put together by producers.)

Femme Fatale

Baby One More Time

Britney Jean

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

In The Zone

Oops!...I Did It Again

Britney

Circus

Blackout (The most overrated album ever. I think the Britney fans try to act like it's a masterpiece simply to cover up the commercial failure and her embarrassing image at that time. I'm not exactly sure why they are so hell bent on trying to make this seem like it was a groundbreaking album? The singles on this album were unbearable. And the album tracks were a bunch of random songs put together by producers.)

Femme Fatale

Baby One More Time

Britney Jean

Blackout is legitimately filled with top quality songs from beginning to end. Each track is individually great with the exception of Everybody, and the production was innovative and top notch all the way through. It had a cohesive, new dark urban sound, it had a strong vision and was well praised enough to earn a spot on RS hall of fame. Many critics cite it as a landmark for Britney in terms of successfully pushing her music forward to dark urban pop, something that she hadn't done before. rav1 

And let me correct your delusion: Blackout was a flop NOT because of the quality of the tracks (which is absolutely wonderful) but because of her personal life at the time: rehab, a breakdown, a divorce, a custody battle, and a psych hold and conservatorship. She was unable to promote, perform, tour, etc. and yet GM still went top 3 and POM still won a VMA and Blackout still sold 3 million and was put into RS hall of fame. rav1 when will the others? 

now what I want to know is, what is the biggest Britney hater on this forum doing in her section spouting about her albums when you're clearly a biased hater and can't tell good music from bad music if it slapped you in the face? brit4 

On January 30, 2016 at 1:05 AM, Radar said:

best to worst pre-breakdown

ITZ

OIDIA

Britney

BOMT

my fave to least fav is different tho jj4

Britney

OIDIA

ITZ

BOMT

mess1 

What about post breakdown though? wendy1 

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

Blackout is legitimately filled with top quality songs from beginning to end. Each track is individually great with the exception of Everybody, and the production was innovative and top notch all the way through. It had a cohesive, new dark urban sound, it had a strong vision and was well praised enough to earn a spot on RS hall of fame. Many critics cite it as a landmark for Britney in terms of successfully pushing her music forward to dark urban pop, something that she hadn't done before. rav1 

And let me correct your delusion: Blackout was a flop NOT because of the quality of the tracks (which is absolutely wonderful) but because of her personal life at the time: rehab, a breakdown, a divorce, a custody battle, and a psych hold and conservatorship. She was unable to promote, perform, tour, etc. and yet GM still went top 3 and POM still won a VMA and Blackout still sold 3 million and was put into RS hall of fame. rav1 when will the others? 

now what I want to know is, what is the biggest Britney hater on this forum doing in her section spouting about her albums when you're clearly a biased hater and can't tell good music from bad music if it slapped you in the face? brit4 

Snatch ha! whit1 

1. Blackout  (her best album)legend1

2. Britney (it's actually a great album bey10, it's very underrated IMO)

3. In The Zone (her artistic peak, PERFECT) legend1

4. Oops I Did It Again (i don't care what anyone says, it's AWESOME for me)

5. Femme Fatale (very cohesive, fun and basically non-stop dance . It's HER dance album...her Confessions/Fever legend1

6. Circus (except for 3 or 4 fillers, still a great album)

7. Glory (underrated and awesome. It's her second artistic peak. it's a a masterpiece of an album. it's In The Zone 2.0 legend1)

8. Baby One More Time (Good)

1000. Myah Jean LOL jj5 brit9

On 1/30/2016 at 3:35 PM, Agugaga said:

In The Zone

Oops!...I Did It Again

Britney

Circus

Femme Fatale

Baby One More Time

Britney Jean

I- kinda agree..but its still a very good album