Jump to content
FOTP

Fergie | Double Dutchess | 2nd Studio Album | September 22nd, 2017

Recommended Posts

Rebel Bitch    59,251
1 minute ago, Americunt said:

will.i.am produced a pretty significant portion of The Dutchess and of course has tons of experience doing BEP songs with her, so they've had lots of good collabs in the past. Fergie is one of the few people I don't worry about will.i.am ruining. jj2 

I'm always scared when I see his name, so I'll wait 7IrRCx3.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    34,797

Someone just posted the first three minutes of the new single and a screenshot from the new video on ATRL. It's titled "It Ain't Nothing".

 

0slHIrX.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max    93,726
On 24.2.2016 at 1:46 AM, Americunt said:

Someone just posted the first three minutes of the new single and a screenshot from the new video on ATRL. It's titled "It Ain't Nothing".

 

0slHIrX.jpg

waiT rip2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rico    30,353
On 2/23/2016 at 7:46 PM, Americunt said:

Someone just posted the first three minutes of the new single and a screenshot from the new video on ATRL. It's titled "It Ain't Nothing".

 

0slHIrX.jpg

god she looks TRAGICCCCCCCC fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    34,797
Just now, Party Favors said:

It's April.

Where is your album Fergie? jj2 

Was never confirmed for March anyway. They finished recording the final bits last week, so the last couple tracks are being mastered and mixed now. It's probably coming this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    79,951
Just now, Americunt said:

Was never confirmed for March anyway. They finished recording the final bits last week, so the last couple tracks are being mastered and mixed now. It's probably coming this month.

Okay gurl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabriel    3,091

This bitch has a show in Lisbon on the 20th and she's not releasing the album before?… Like what the actual fuck brit14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunty Bear    11,126

I was just rewatching the Rock In Rio performances and fuck Fergie sounded like absolute shit while singing for YAK but her rapping was so fucking on point how dead4 

also JLY sounds amazing and my legs are open! jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    34,797
6 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I wonder if the video still was the intended lead for the album.

I'd guess that video was originally going to be for a promo single to build hype, but was ditched once she shot the one for Hungry. I guess we'll see once all the videos drop for real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fun.    812
On 7/5/2016 at 2:48 AM, Hunty Bear said:

I was just rewatching the Rock In Rio performances and fuck Fergie sounded like absolute shit while singing for YAK but her rapping was so fucking on point how dead4 

also JLY sounds amazing and my legs are open! jj2 

Honestly Fergie has never been a strong live singer... @ least in comparison to studio.... Something compels her to screech and sing in a completely different tone and register when she sings live... I've never really understood it

 

I think she has to be fairly quiet to do her studio voice and that's why we don't hear it live often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunty Bear    11,126
Just now, fun. said:

Honestly Fergie has never been a strong live singer... @ least in comparison to studio.... Something compels her to screech and sing in a completely different tone and register when she sings live... I've never really understood it

 

I think she has to be fairly quiet to do her studio voice and that's why we don't hear it live often

 

completely agree, and she also adopts a whole dixie chick twang that I don't understand dead4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Living Dead Boy    13,496
5 hours ago, Americunt said:

I'd guess that video was originally going to be for a promo single to build hype, but was ditched once she shot the one for Hungry. I guess we'll see once all the videos drop for real.

They went through several false starts for Fergie's album so they obviously want to do it right.

Originally some people were thinking she was doing a visual album but I never bought that, like you I think it was probably for promo.

 

I'm excited for the album and era both after serving the way she did with MILF.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    34,797
12 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Originally some people were thinking she was doing a visual album but I never bought that, like you I think it was probably for promo.

 

I'm excited for the album and era both after serving the way she did with MILF.

 

 

I'm pretty sure this is still a "visual album" in some regard, 'cause there's at least two videos unaccounted for and probably more filmed that went under the radar. I doubt it's the entire standard edition 'cause that would require a budget she doesn't have, but I could see like six or seven videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×