Kirjava

Xtina in Women's Health - HQ pics!

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

The 25 seconds video? cry2 I saw it already cry2 SHE LOOKS INCREDIBLY GOOD!

But I think the photoshoot was shooted some months ago... And the same happens with the video jj4

Well obviously. xtina1 It takes time to edit things together and stuff. It was done towards the end of last year sometime.

Just now, Kirjava said:

Is this an implication to her weight? jj3

Maybe jj3 Don't get me wrong, I don't care about her weight, I just love her because of her voice and her TALENT, but it's obvious that she's won some weight lately. Also the make-up changes a lot her face jj3

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Maybe jj3 Don't get me wrong, I don't care about her weight, I just love her because of her voice and her TALENT, but it's obvious that she's won some weight lately. Also the make-up changes a lot her face jj3

What? If anything she looks thinner now than in this shoot fall1

10 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

brit3

http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2016/01/1-christina-aguilera-jessica-simspon-1616-7-640x402.jpg

I'm talking about the selfies. um2 And her face does look slimmer even in that pic. That outfit was incredibly unflattering, that's why she looks big. But I'm not gonna argue further, her weight is way too over-discussed.

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I'm talking about the selfies. um2 And her face does look slimmer even in that pic. That outfit was incredibly unflattering, that's why she looks big. But I'm not gonna argue further, her weight is way too over-discussed.

I'm not a hater lol2 Even if she won weight it wouldn't be a problem. Those things are so vain. She's always been a beautiful woman!

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I'm not a hater lol2 Even if she won weight it wouldn't be a problem. Those things are so vain. She's always been a beautiful woman!

I wasn't saying you were. Don't get me wrong. xtina6 I'm just bored that every single time we get new pictures her weight comes up one way or another.

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

Yeah I know what you mean jj4 Sorry, I shouldn't have said that!

It's okay. I was the one that jumped on a vague comment. I'm just as much at fault.

We both should ask for forgiveness and be cleansed by Legend's godly voice. gaga13 Lemme go and listen to Mercy On Me real quick jj3