Americunt

Allie X | CollXtion II | June 9th, 2017

Just now, Jake said:

This sounds like a collection of remixes, but allegedly from the final version of Casanova. 

Yeah, I believe those are real. That's just a reupload of some snippets that were posted months ago by someone relatively reputable.

42 minutes ago, Americunt said:

People have started pre-ordering the album and they're getting emails that say the album will be available worldwide on May 5th...?

Dear X’s,

ThanX for preordering my new record, COLLXTION II. I have spent two entire years waiting for this Xact moment. I have put my tears, guts and memories into this body of work, my first full length LP….

I made it for you. COLLXTION II will be released worldwide on May 5th, but don’t worry X’s. I’m not going to make you wait that long. Attached to this email is one of my favorite tracks off of COLLXTION II: Casanova. If you guys were following me during the Unsolved era, you might be familiar with the piano demo of this one. Consider it an Xclusive gift to fans like you who preordered my record.

Note: this isn't the lead single... but that's coming soon. On a very serious note: for all the fans who have supported me over these two years – I am so grateful you have been with me on this vulnerable journey. ThanX so much for everything. Are you ready to take over the world together? #CLXII #FEELINGX PS: Post a screenshot of your COLLXTION II pre-order so I can send you some ❤❤❤❤❤.

Just now, NIGHTR1DΞ said:

Dear X’s,

ThanX for preordering my new record, COLLXTION II. I have spent two entire years waiting for this Xact moment. I have put my tears, guts and memories into this body of work, my first full length LP….

I made it for you. COLLXTION II will be released worldwide on May 5th, but don’t worry X’s. I’m not going to make you wait that long. Attached to this email is one of my favorite tracks off of COLLXTION II: Casanova. If you guys were following me during the Unsolved era, you might be familiar with the piano demo of this one. Consider it an Xclusive gift to fans like you who preordered my record.

Note: this isn't the lead single... but that's coming soon. On a very serious note: for all the fans who have supported me over these two years – I am so grateful you have been with me on this vulnerable journey. ThanX so much for everything. Are you ready to take over the world together? #CLXII #FEELINGX PS: Post a screenshot of your COLLXTION II pre-order so I can send you some ❤❤❤❤❤.

She's saying on Twitter that the June date is correct, though. I'm guessing that she wrote the email a number of weeks ago when the May date was correct and they didn't proofread it before beginning the campaign, forgetting that they changed the date again.

She's saying on Twitter that the June date is correct, though. I'm guessing that she wrote the email a number of weeks ago when the May date was correct and they didn't proofread it before beginning the campaign, forgetting that they changed the date again.

Maybe. That or she's going to leek it!

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app