ChooseyLover

Some cool facts about Femme Fatale

Hey boys and girls! Just like I promised yesterday, I'm going to post the Femme Fatale Facts :) Enjoy!

http://www.abload.de/img/tumblr_lozetbld151qd5k67u1.gif

1. "I Wanna Go", "Criminal" and "Up N Down" were recorded at the same time as "3".
  2. Britney wrote a song for Jason titled “Light at Night” but decided not to use it due to wanting to keep her relationship private.
  3. "Femme Fatale" was the first album to give Britney three Top 10 hits (In the US, she did it effortlessly in the UK brit7)
  4. Britney wrote the bridge in “Don’t Keep Me Waiting” but was not credited due to submitting the lyrics days before “Femme Fatale” was due to go to press, they didn't have time to add her name.
  5. "Hold it Against Me” was to originally have lyrics during the breakdown that were omitted. During the bridge in "Hold It Against Me" a male vocal saying “I want you” and “I want to taste your kiss” was also not used.
  6. “FEMME FATALE” enters the top 10 on the Most Popular Trend in History with 6 days, 8 hours and 30 minutes.
  7. Britney confirmed she recorded at least 50 songs for “Femme Fatale”.
  8. "Femme Fatale" debuted atop of the charts in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia, South Korea and the United States.

9. "Femme Fatale" was peaking inside the top ten in twenty-four countries.

10. “I Wanna Go” was considered to be the second single and “Big Fat Bass” the third.

11. Britney wrote 7 songs for "Femme Fatale" but they didn't make the final cut.

12. "Hold It Against Me" made Britney the second artist in Billboard's history to debut at number one more than once, behind Mariah Carey.

13. The original concept for "Femme Fatale" was to include a lot of mid-tempos, and something with a harder rock and hip-hop edge. The concept was Britney’s idea. And she started to record some songs in that style. But Jive didn’t really like how it was turning out and wanted something more conventional/radio-friendly.

14. The artwork for the CD single for “Criminal” was in fact made by a fan.

15. Britney co-wrote 5-10% of Till the World Ends but for some reason was uncredited
  16. William Orbit (who later worked on Alien for Britney Jean) worked on Femme Fatale; however, none of his tracks made the final cut
  17. The video for Criminal created controversy in the UK due to the London riots taking place at the same time; the bad timing of the music video, which depicted violence, was considered a slap in the face to the UK and made quite a few negative headlines
  18. Britney reportedly used a body double for the dancing scenes in the Till the World Ends video
  19. I Wanna Go and Up N Down were supposed to be for The Singles Collection
  20. Britney reportedly netted a whopping $500 000 for the product placement in the Hold It Against Me video!
  21. Hold It Against Me was supposed to be for Katy Perry, but it was felt that it wouldn't suit her style and was given to Britney instead
  22. It cost $40 000 to edit Britney's look in the HIAM video; you can see one of the pre-photoshop pics here
  23. Britney initially freaked out upon seeing the original choreography for the HIAM video so it was changed to suit her
  24. Britney herself came up with the idea for the Britney vs Britney fight in HIAM
  25. Rumour has it that one of the dancers in the TTWE video farted in front of Britney and she got him kicked off set as a result rav2 
  26. A beer bottle prop was removed from the set specifically because they wanted to avoid concerns regarding Britney's comeback and rehab
  27. The TTWE video is often seen by fans as being a sequel to the I'm A Slave 4 U video due to the post-apocalyptic and grimy, sweaty feel that both videos have
  28. Britney was chosen for Rihanna's S&M Remix after Rihanna asked on Twitter for potential collaborators; Britney was the most popular choice
  29. S&M never received a physical release, despite there being many seemingly legitimate bootlegs
  30. If you look at the movie theatre marquee in the I Wanna Go music video, it reads "Crossroads 2: Cross Harder", which refers to Britney's 2002 film 'Crossroads' and the film 'Die Hard 2', where the tagline was 'Die Hard 2: Die Harder'
  31. The 'fuck you' quote from the I Wanna Go video is a reference to the movie Half Baked; coincidentally, this features actor Guillermo Diaz who also stars in 'Scandal' alongside Columbus Short, whom Britney had a brief fling with
  32. The Criminal video was shot using VHQ cameras, which are usually reserved for feature films and movie
4 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

1. Britney wrote 7 songs for "Femme Fatale" but they didn't make the final cut.

2. The original concept for "Femme Fatale" was to include a lot of mid-tempos, and something with a harder rock and hip-hop edge. The concept was Britney’s idea. And she started to record some songs in that style. But Jive didn’t really like how it was turning out and wanted something more conventional/radio-friendly.

God fucking damn it Jive brit5 this would have been incredible

1 minute ago, Hot as Ice said:

God fucking damn it Jive brit5 this would have been incredible

Sometimes I think her label didn't trust her anymore since she was the ejecutive producer of Blackout and Fed-Ex album cry3

The fact that Circus album was created to kill Blackout for once... cry5

2 minutes ago, Hot as Ice said:

There was like not a lot of hype and basically no promotion for Britney Jean bummer1 that era sort of just... happened? Idk it was average, which for someone of Britney's level isn't good brit5

I really enjoyed the album during three months non-stop fall2

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I really enjoyed the album during three months non-stop fall2

Oh same, i listened to it in the car for repeat for weeks but then right back to shuffling all the stuff on my ipod fall1  it wasn't a bad album but it wasn't amazing either and that's the problem I guess she oversold it to us as 'personal' and either we were expected too much or Britbrit underdelivered brit10 still listen to it every now and then, It Should Be Easy needs to die tho

33 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:
  1. "Femme Fatale" was the first album to give Britney three Top 10 hits.

*In the US jj2 She already managed this effortlessly in the UK with her first 4 albums jj2

34 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:
  1. Britney wrote 7 songs for "Femme Fatale" but they didn't make the final cut.

2. The original concept for "Femme Fatale" was to include a lot of mid-tempos, and something with a harder rock and hip-hop edge. The concept was Britney’s idea. And she started to record some songs in that style. But Jive didn’t really like how it was turning out and wanted something more conventional/radio-friendly.

Dammit Jive brit4 Messing with Britney's albums since 2001 brit4 

5 minutes ago, Hot as Ice said:

Oh same, i listened to it in the car for repeat for weeks but then right back to shuffling all the stuff on my ipod fall1  it wasn't a bad album but it wasn't amazing either and that's the problem I guess she oversold it to us as 'personal' and either we were expected too much or Britbrit underdelivered brit10 still listen to it every now and then, It Should Be Easy needs to die tho

Yeah that album was anything but personal brit10 I guess she was in a hurry because of the POM residency fall6

1 minute ago, Hot as Ice said:

Ikr i mean i know Britney was the big money maker but let the girl have some artistic freedom

Considering how Original Doll was dealt with, it's clear Jive doesn't like anything to do with artistic freedom brit4

6 minutes ago, Hot as Ice said:

It Should Be Easy needs to die tho

spill that tea tea1