Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Angelus

Dido

@Unapologetic Bitch she is on the cover of Music week and they said this 

And Norbury stresses that Still On My Mind is very much a worldwide concern. “For BMG, this is probably our moment to really have a huge international success,” he declares. “There isn’t a country in the world where Dido doesn’t have a big previous sales history so we have a lot of work to do. We will be launching simultaneously in continental Europe, the UK and the US – there is a lot of US activity being planned.

The campaign is going to run for 18 months so we have plans to take us all the way through to spring/early summer 2020. 

i dont see this Happening dead2 but i have hope,

cos the single did flop 

11 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

@Unapologetic Bitch she is on the cover of Music week and they said this 

And Norbury stresses that Still On My Mind is very much a worldwide concern. “For BMG, this is probably our moment to really have a huge international success,” he declares. “There isn’t a country in the world where Dido doesn’t have a big previous sales history so we have a lot of work to do. We will be launching simultaneously in continental Europe, the UK and the US – there is a lot of US activity being planned.

The campaign is going to run for 18 months so we have plans to take us all the way through to spring/early summer 2020. 

i dont see this Happening dead2 but i have hope,

cos the single did flop 

but hurricane was just a promo tho rih2

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.