Philip

uh oh, J.Lo Vegas boxscores..

Congrats to J.lo and Britney

they both went completely great.

And people cannot compare numbers since Britney is in Vegas for 2 years and J.lo with new show.

Apparently Jennifer stage is way smaller than Britney's and more people can attend the show plus the tickets are more expensive https://i.imgur.com/Ry6vnja.gif

15 hours ago, SkullDrag said:

You? Well, because your Grammar sucks ass and is that of an infant. eve1 

15 hours ago, SkullDrag said:

Britney doesn't have Grammar issues, she's just lazy eve1 

OT: JLo and Britney selling tickets for 17 years!

*grammar

BTtKtgy.gif

17 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

https://media.giphy.com/media/qy5WwSYfr7Rvi/giphy.gifhttp://popcrush.com/files/2015/05/mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

How well is Moo's Vegas show doing by the way? um1 

17 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Britney's discography destroys JLo's existence so jj2

True. Her essential collection >>>> Britbot's.

15 hours ago, NoAngel said:

That's why I posted average per show,

Britney was doing around 0,650 first few legs per show (her peak), while Jlo's average per show is 0,856. It's like she performed in arena dead4 

And yet people go as far to deem Britney a legend. I guess not. dead4 

14 hours ago, SkullDrag said:

NOT Mandonna stans chanting TALENT ALWAYS WINS when they deem she won while Whitney, Queenet and Mariah being her peers lmfao1 

And she has surpassed and outlived all of them with shit vocals. I guess, she is the living proof that talent doesn't always wins. It will be further proven when Kaka's next album flops. sass1 

3 minutes ago, Stefani Germanotta said:

Celine Dion is talented..not Jlo. 

JLO unlike Celine has written her songs, and co-produced them, on top of that she's also a dancer and amazing performer. Celine just has the voice. Voice doesn't automatically equal talent. Celine never touched anything when it comes to her music, she was basically karaoke singer and she sang what her husband gave her weather she liked it or not.

1 minute ago, Stefani Germanotta said:

So are you saying Whitney Houston is a karaoke singer too? mad1 and are we going to ignore during the time Jlo used Mariah's leftovers to amplify her music career? mad1

I already said that i don't respect and like singers who never work(ed) on their music mad1

If you sing what others give you and others think what you should sing, well you're not an artist,no matter how good your voice is  mad1

But I'm pretty sure Whitney was more involved in her music. And her music was more acclaimed, Celine never had album that received better reviews that 'mixed' (JLO teas mad1)

9 minutes ago, Stefani Germanotta said:

Defending Jlo by making fun of Mariah is ironic considering Mariah is a legend and has talent.

Her only talent besides drinking Rosé wine and eating has left her. xtina5 

JLo is 45 and looking straight outta 2001 and that after giving birth to twins. Her dancing is better than ever and her live vocals aren't bad either. Moo can't even sing whilst simply standing anymore. The bitch can't even fucking lip synch because she constantly fucks up.

Sorry, but Moo is not a legend in my eyes. She has always been a repetitive, mediocore and local artist in my eyes. 

3 minutes ago, Stefani Germanotta said:

Celine is a legend, one of the highest selling female artists, longevity with her vegas residency, praised worldwide and yet she's not more acclaimed than J.Lo? mad1

Not every vocalist is a legend. jj2 

4 minutes ago, Stefani Germanotta said:

Celine is a legend, one of the highest selling female artists, longevity with her vegas residency, praised worldwide and yet she's not more acclaimed than J.Lo? mad1

Have you seen her album reviews? Literally not one received positive reviews mad1

She had no impact on music industry tho mad1

15 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

How well is Moo's Vegas show doing by the way? um1 

True. Her essential collection >>>> Britbot's.

And yet people go as far to deem Britney a legend. I guess not. dead4 

And she has surpassed and outlived all of them with shit vocals. I guess, she is the living proof that talent doesn't always wins. It will be further proven when Kaka's next album flops. sass1 

I don't know why you hate on Britney that much when she's the young artist more similar than Madonna dead4

17 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Her only talent besides drinking Rosé wine and eating has left her. xtina5 

JLo is 45 and looking straight outta 2001 and that after giving birth to twins. Her dancing is better than ever and her live vocals aren't bad either. Moo can't even sing whilst simply standing anymore. The bitch can't even fucking lip synch because she constantly fucks up.

Sorry, but Moo is not a legend in my eyes. She has always been a repetitive, mediocore and local artist in my eyes. 

Madonna is not as good as she was in her prime. Nobody is safe when we talk about getting older jj4 Madonna doesn't dance as good as in her prime just like Mariah in terms of singing. But that's not a reason to stop liking them. Jennifer Lopez looks young but that doesn't mean anything. I think she is as shitty as Beyoncé rav2 I don't like them as performers and I know Britney will never be as good as she was in her prime but I don't find that a reason to call her "Britbot" and all that stuff. If you read Brit album facts you would realise that she was manipulated by her label in each album cause they didn't let her show her artistic side :( Britney is an underrated genius brit2

2 minutes ago, Stefani Germanotta said:

Yet many artists list her as vocal inspiration mad1. Do people list jlo as a vocal inspiration? mad1

JLO is credited as one of the best performers of our time, as one of the first actress/singers successful crossovers (being only person with #1 album and #1 movie in the same week). Is Celine? mad1

Vocals: Celine

Acclaim: None, but JLO actually wrote and produced some of her music so she deserves more credits here mad1

Performing skills : JLO

Having said that, I'll repeat: voice doesn't make you automatically talented and legend mad1

I guess, by that logic we can start naming every girl who has voice and call her talented and legend? mad1

6 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Madonna is not as good as she was in her prime. Nobody is safe when we talk about getting older jj4 Madonna doesn't dance as good as in her prime just like Mariah in terms of singing. But that's not a reason to stop liking them. Jennifer Lopez looks young but that doesn't mean anything. I think she is as shitty as Beyoncé rav2 I don't like them as performers and I know Britney will never be as good as she was in her prime but I don't find that a reason to call her "Britbot" and all that stuff. If you read Brit album facts you would realise that she was manipulated by her label in each album cause they didn't let her show her artistic side :( Britney is an underrated genius brit2

Britney is not an underrated genius. She was pushed into an industry she was not made for. 

She is not a writer, not a singer and just a drilled performer. She doesn't make art for the passion but performs because she is forced to. I refuse to support forced art, sorry. brit2 She deserves better and she deserves to enjoy life with her kids.

13 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

JLO is credited as one of the best performers of our time, as one of the first actress/singers successful crossovers (being only person with #1 album and #1 movie in the same week). Is Celine? mad1

Vocals: Celine

Acclaim: None, but JLO actually wrote and produced some of her music so she deserves more credits here mad1

Performing skills : JLO

Having said that, I'll repeat: voice doesn't make you automatically talented and legend mad1

I guess, by that logic we can start naming every girl who has voice and call her talented and legend? mad1

Very true. 

7 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Britney is not an underrated genius. She was pushed into an industry she was not made for. 

She is not a writer, not a singer and just a drilled performer. She doesn't make art for the passion but performs because she is forced to. I refuse to support forced art, sorry. brit2 She deserves better and she deserves to enjoy life with her kids.

Sis, she wrote and co-wrote a lot of her material. She also wrote a lot of bridges of her songs but she doesn't care, she isn't interested in getting credit for it. Let's not say that most of her best videos were based on her ideas. She's not a forced artist, she literally said with her own words that she would be dead without dancing... I understand you don't like her, everybody has its own taste in music. But Britney loves what she does, at least it's what I think :)

13 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

It's a shame you think JLo is a legend, being fans of a woman as big as Madonna. But oh well, everybody has an opinion ny10

Do you see me calling JLO legend? That word is thrown so much in here. Madonna is legend, Whitney is legend, others are not that much.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.