fab

How many #1s will Rihanna have this era?

How many #1s will Rihanna have this era?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many #1s will Rihanna have this era?

• none, because people are buying the entire album and not just singles
    • 1. Work will block all the other singles from #1
    • 4 or more

Nobody expected Work to do well, but now it's already at #1 on Spotify and #2 on iTunes and has a good shot of becoming her 14th #1 hit. rav2 

Rih's single power is still unbroken and there are many more potential smashes left on the album: Consideration, Needed Me, Kiss It Better and Love On The Brain could all be huge hits. How many #1s will she get? nat1 

8 minutes ago, fab said:

Nobody expected Work to do well, but now it's already at #1 on Spotify and #2 on iTunes and has a good shot of becoming her 14th #1 hit. rav2 

Rih's single power is still unbroken and there are many more potential smashes left on the album: Consideration, Needed Me, Kiss It Better and Love On The Brain could all be huge hits. How many #1s will she get? nat1 

Snub Desperado a bit tho rav2 

Unless she releases the Work video on Friday and performs it at the Grammys on Monday, I don't see her getting any. Work will definitely go top 5, likely peaking either there or as high as #3. That is, again, unless she pulls out all the right stops. I have a feeling Kiss It Better will be released next, and wasn't a video/remix confirmed? Well, if the remix is still solo, it will go top 10, top 5 if the video is great. If she has someone feature on it (like The Weeknd for example), I could see a definite top 5 like Work. I don't know of any other commercial songs she can release other than Work and KIB. I'd just say have these as the only two singles and move on to R9 in 2017 and serve those pop bops. rih5 

Edit: LOTB could snatch top 10, I think. 

3 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Just Work. Kiss It Better will be a T10 hit, and LOTB probably like #4 with longevity or something. 

I think it's very likely that Needed Me will be the 2nd single. It's by far the best performing single on iTunes & Spotify so far. Could be her next hit after Work  rav2 

Just now, fab said:

I think it's very likely that Needed Me will be the 2nd single. It's by far the best performing single on iTunes & Spotify so far. Could her next hit after Work  rav2 

I somehow doubt that. The majority of songs that end up being huge "album tracks" end up flopping; see Adore You rav1 

One or none. We all know that Rih won't perform other singles (if there are any) besides Work which she will perform at the Grammys and The Brits, that could push the song a little maybe even to #1 for a week or two with the video.

work might go number 1 ngl it's actually doing very well cry6  and then maybe if she released kiss it better or love on the brain it could go number 1 cause those seem very gp friendly cry6

also close to you could be very successful too, so idk cry2

we'll have to see honestly, hopefully she doesn't make shitty choices for singles brit2