Jose

Cowboy Style Appreciation Thread

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I stan it, but it's definitely not the best song from the album.

Through the Years, Too Far and Drunk say hi.

! And then we have Dreams, Breathe, Love Takes Over Me...

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

I love how she used same string instument on You're The One, instantly recognizable as an IP track cry4

You're the One should've at least been released as a Cowboy Style b-side, it would work perfectly, and we'd have something more than that LQ leak.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

You're the One should've at least been released as a Cowboy Style b-side, it would work perfectly, and we'd have something more than that LQ leak.

The leak I have is pretty decent um2 Or maybe my headphones suck moo1

It could've been a B-side to Breathe too, instead the single had like seven remixes of the same track. I love that song and all its versions though.

The leak I have is pretty decent um2 Or maybe my headphones suck moo1

It could've been a B-side to Breathe too, instead the single had like seven remixes of the same track. I love that song and all its versions though.

I don't know, maybe it's just me who downloaded a poor version. For most part, it's passable but gets too noisy and messy in the bridge.

I think Breathe works well with the remixes.

Just now, Vilppu said:

I don't know, maybe it's just me who downloaded a poor version. For most part, it's passable but gets too noisy and messy in the bridge.

I think Breathe works well with the remixes.

Oh yeah, there is a distortion!

She should perform IP songs more on tours tbh um2

Oh yeah, there is a distortion!

She should perform IP songs more on tours tbh um2

The fact that the only Deconlie thing we got to hear on KMO Tour was a short Breathe intro made me want to unstan.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

The fact that the only Deconlie thing we got to hear on KMO Tour was a short Breathe intro made me want to unstan.

I unstanned already rip3

I'm in denial about that whole era, thankfully it lasted 2 months and 5 tour dates so it's easy to ignore ny1

I'm in denial about that whole era, thankfully it lasted 2 months and 5 tour dates so it's easy to ignore ny1

Literally me, I'd forget about the album as well, but I like Sparks too much to repress it completely.

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Literally me, I'd forget about the album as well, but I like Sparks too much to repress it completely.

I deleted it and don't even remember the tracklist  bey3

That time POOP played Les Sex or something on dubtrack fm was the only time I heard anything Kissmeonce-wise since its release rip2

Need Your Tonight live is on my playlist though because I also stan INXS dead2

That time POOP played Les Sex or something on dubtrack fm was the only time I heard anything Kissmeonce-wise since its release rip2

I occasionally play Sparks, Fine or Feels So Good, and I wouldn't run to skip Mr. President if it came on shuffle but other than that...

4 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I occasionally play Sparks, Fine or Feels So Good, and I wouldn't run to skip Mr. President if it came on shuffle but other than that...

OH MY GOD, I just realized I forgot what Beautiful sounded like and rated it like generic 7 on Megarate.

But Beutiful is an Enrique duo and my most hated Kylie song EVER rip3

What do I do, this song is horrible, I don't want it to surpass something actually nice on the chart brit8

OH MY GOD, I just realized I forgot what Beautiful sounded like and rated it like generic 7 on Megarate.

But Beuaitful is an Enrique duo and my most hated Kylie song EVER rip3

What do I do, this song is horrible, I don't want to to surpass something actually nice on the chart brit8

If you're talking about the on-going FOTP rate, KMO as a whole wasn't included. And even if it was, don't panic, nobody likes Ugly, it probably wouldn't get any other above 5 scores.

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Need Your Tonight live is on my playlist though because I also stan INXS dead2

Do you wanna take tihs outside

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoaH38DBA6cfEbJywW1r4