G like MC

Does Xtina and Britney combined have more talent than Gaga and Katy combined?

5 minutes ago, BlankDreams said:

is it bad if I chuckled even if this has been said by the same person a million times lmfao1 

let's do it in a math equation because numbers don't liekaty5

singing - 1-3 points

dancing - 1-3 points

writing - 1-2 points

instruments - 1 for each

xtina - singing(3) dancing(2 carla1) writing (2) instruments (0)

brinty - singing(1) dancing(1) writing(1) instruments (1 - piano apparently dead7)

gags - singing(3) dancing(3) writing(2) instruments(1 - only piano apparently dead7)

katy - singing(2) dancing(2) writing(2 for unconditionally alone) instruments (2 - guitar and piano dead7)

so xtina(7) + brinty(4) /// gags(9) + katy(8)

gags and katy winsdead7dead7dead7 now everyone leave

britney's dancing is 1 and the others 2 and 3? rip2 get out of here.

7 hours ago, fab said:

Even if she were raising money for impoverished children, organising an "evening" has absolutely nothing to do with being a talented artist. I don't think that social skills is the kind of talent the OP had in mind when creating this thread. 

The topic title is pointless nonsense. I was answering even greater pointless nonsense though. The party was more to be understood as a gathering, it was a statement and a drawing together of artists in the industry, and Katy has enough influence to do that. Also she's a rare one who's interested in that at all. Forget about the 'talent' question, I'm not taking it seriously. 

7 hours ago, BlankDreams said:

is it bad if I chuckled even if this has been said by the same person a million times lmfao1 

singing - 1-3 points

dancing - 1-3 points

writing - 1-2 points

instruments - 1 for each

brinty - singing(1) dancing(1) writing(1) instruments (1 - piano apparently dead7)

gags - singing(3) dancing(3) writing(2) instruments(1 - only piano apparently dead7)

katy - singing(2) dancing(2) writing(2 for unconditionally alone) instruments (2 - guitar and piano dead7)

Gaga dancing 3, I'm done rip3 Katy more talent than Xtina rip3

9 hours ago, BlankDreams said:

singing - 1-3 points

dancing - 1-3 points

writing - 1-2 points

instruments - 1 for each

You're really bad a math sis. lol2 

You seriously didn't put Britney's dancing as a 3 when she has some of the most iconic dance performances of the 2000s? rav1 Xtina with 2 Dancing and Katy with 2 dancing? rav1 DELUSIONAL HEAUX don't make me cut you. clap1 

and if you consider Katy's writing a 2 for unconditionally alone then Britney deserves a 2 for Everytime alone. lol2 

How does Xtina "weigh the team down" when Britshit is there? ny2 

I agree, Gaga and Katy combined are much more talented than Xtina and Britney, because Britney is the least talented of every female pop star. 

At least Katy writes and pretends to play insturements. Britney doesn't do shit. She doesn't sing, doesn't walk, doesn't talk, doesn't move. Britshit automatically makes what ever team she's on the loser. Not even Xtina's extordinary talent is enough to balance it out. That's how much shit this poor girl is. ny2 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

How does Xtina "weigh the team down" when Britshit is there? ny2 

I agree, Gaga and Katy combined are much more talented than Xtina and Britney, because Britney is the least talented of every female pop star. 

At least Katy writes and pretends to play insturements. Britney doesn't do shit. She doesn't sing, doesn't walk, doesn't talk, doesn't move. Britshit automatically makes what ever team she's on the loser. Not even Xtina's extordinary talent is enough to balance it out. That's how much shit this poor girl is. ny2 

Because she's fat. ny1 

But seriously it's ironic you're saying Britney doesn't move when your fave is permanently glued to a red chair. ny2 

Gaga - can write, play the piano and sing well (she's really overrated as a vocalist). She can't dance and she most definitely cannot act. Literally none of these girls can act except maybe Katy.

Katy - She sings better than Britney who literally doesn't even sing but at least she tries. She can also write and play the guitar and she's quite a good actress, I believe. She literally cannot and does not dance.

XTina - By far the most talented singer. She writes and she was the mastermind behind Stripped, B2B and Bionic all of which had great concept and were pretty well executed albums. She can dance and she is a great performer overall. 

Britney - Talented like a piece of bread. I believe she was a Katy-level singer in her prime but was never able to show it. She used to be a kick-ass dancer but she's a terrible actress.

I would say it's 50/50 overall.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.