Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

Surprise

Guys about 3 weeks ago didnt Dr.Luke tweet that the new SONG (not single, SONG) would be reviled and that we would get a preview of it once she passed 2 million followers?

Guys about 3 weeks ago didnt Dr.Luke tweet that the new SONG (not single, SONG) would be reviled and that we would get a preview of it once she passed 2 million followers?

no he said he would preview it when it's finished

the 2million follow thing was kesha not luke

You mean like a regular song that's not going to be a single? fall1

Ke$ha, don't do this do us ny14

EDIT: Xenia, I hope you're right cry1

You mean like a regular song that's not going to be a single? fall1

Ke$ha, don't do this do us ny14

EDIT: Xenia, I hope you're right cry1

Yes thats what i mean,

"BTW.... just cuz an artist puts a song out don't mean it's their 1st single.... duh...."

http://twitter.com/#!/TheDoctorLuke/status/98663774671732736

^That was almost directly after the 2million followers tweet.

Everyone jumped on saying "Shots" was her first single, well, as of now im right when i said that it wasn't. Just saying. Wait for hard evidence from her directly calling it a single before everyone jumps on calling it the single. Thats was my point :)

Yes thats what i mean,

"BTW.... just cuz an artist puts a song out don't mean it's their 1st single.... duh...."

http://twitter.com/#!/TheDoctorLuke/status/98663774671732736

^That was almost directly after the 2million followers tweet.

Everyone jumped on saying "Shots" was her first single, well, as of now im right when i said that it wasn't. Just saying. Wait for hard evidence from her directly calling it a single before everyone jumps on calling it the single. Thats was my point :)

omg, that sucks +bummer+

I was so excited for this. I'm still glad we're getting new material but it's not the same as a new single :(

(btw, will it be a song from her next album or not?)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.