Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

Surprise

omg, that sucks +bummer+

I was so excited for this. I'm still glad we're getting new material but it's not the same as a new single :(

(btw, will it be a song from her next album or not?)

I believe so, all the tweeting started from when she was in the recording studio for that day with him. So its more than likely its a new song rather than a remix where they wouldnt need new vocals.

I believe so, all the tweeting started from when she was in the recording studio for that day with him. So its more than likely its a new song rather than a remix where they wouldnt need new vocals.

So if she started recording, it won't take to long anymore till she's going to release the first single right? Maybe she'll give us a regular song first but the new single can't be to far away now?

So if she started recording, it won't take to long anymore till she's going to release the first single right? Maybe she'll give us a regular song first but the new single can't be to far away now?

Right, i personally think its a song to hold us over, or a preview. She's already said that she has not started recording for this album, and that she wont be able to until shes done touring, so why would she release a single in August when the album hasn't even been started? Not logical.

Right, i personally think its a song to hold us over, or a preview. She's already said that she has not started recording for this album, and that she wont be able to until shes done touring, so why would she release a single in August when the album hasn't even been started? Not logical.

Oh. Well, I'm still excited to hear the new song. I just hope the album will be finished soon +excited+

Thanks for explaining :)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.