Kesha's heartbreaking photo

Galaxy    2,361

...after she hears her freedom has been denied. I know this has been posted, but I wanted to make a seperate thread. It needs to blow up. This is what the ''justice'' system is doing.

CbmKcHDUYAE4ngf.jpg

Max    1,189

Heartbreaking indeed, ugh.

Midas    883

I am so fucking appalled by their decision, there's no words for the anger and disgust that I feel right now. This is just...

I can't even fucking think properly.

Andy!    13,000

I can't take this... She's gotten me through so much, 

ChooseyLover    19,963

I have no words for this. My English is not fluent enough to say what I feel right now...

Okan    7,535

Fuck whoever took that photo and posted on Internet 

Galaxy    2,361
4 minutes ago, KeshaOverdose said:

Fuck whoever took that photo and posted on Internet 

I disagree tbh. It's absolutely heartbreaking and got me fucked up, but it creates an image of what she is going through, it's already spreading everywhere.

Umbreon    4,612

As much as it saddens me looking at this photo, I'm glad it's spreading. It shows a strong woman broken down in tears because she's fought for years for this against an abusive man who controls her.

This is the face of a woman whom the court basically said "we don't believe you. More evidence plz, next."

If this image doesn't make you believe her after all she's fought for and after all the other celebs who have personally witnessed Dr. Luke's disgusting behavior, then I feel sorry for you.

edwinfg    8,103

Hoping that her lawyers find a solution for the lack of evidence oprah9

Alejandreaux    13,290

This is seriously really fucked up. She's literally not allowed to be an artist anymore. There goes her dream, her passion, all of the hard work it mustve taken to be succesful... just gone because of some fucked up rapist like Dr Luke. It sickens me to know that he's probably somewhere laughing at this photo right now. As someone who doesn't even stan her, i am SO disgusted at this whole situation. My thoughts and prayers are with her and definitely her fans that have been supporting her through all of this mess brit2