Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

9 minutes ago, Mother Monster said:

What are you guys expecting for LG5? Sales wise? Quality wise? 

I truly believe this record has the potential to be fantastic - like I'm expecting Born This Way quality. I'm excited that she's exposed herself to so much jazz and rock music over the past 2 years and really hope that influence is noticeable on the record. Although I'm not really expecting any bigger than ARTPOP numbers.

8 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I truly believe this record has the potential to be fantastic - like I'm expecting Born This Way quality. I'm excited that she's exposed herself to so much jazz and rock music over the past 2 years and really hope that influence is noticeable on the record. Although I'm not really expecting any bigger than ARTPOP numbers.

I agree with this all but I think the numbers will be much larger than ARTPOP's but not as much as Born This Way. I fell like it'll at least go platinum in the US unlike ARTPOP

2 minutes ago, Mother Monster said:

I agree with this all but I think the numbers will be much larger than ARTPOP's but not as much as Born This Way. I fell like it'll at least go platinum in the US unlike ARTPOP

Optimistically I'd like to see it do Prism numbers, so 3m worldwide.

Just now, Lachlan said:

Optimistically I'd like to see it do Prism numbers, so 3m worldwide.

Based on the quality im expecting and how much publicity she's had this past year, i dont see her having a huge struggle to reach this antm1 but then again, i thought the same with ARTPOP so i learned not to get my hopes too high lmfao

1 minute ago, Mother Monster said:

Based on the quality im expecting and how much publicity she's had this past year, i dont see her having a huge struggle to reach this antm1 but then again, i thought the same with ARTPOP so i learned not to get my hopes too high lmfao

ARTPOP was a whole different scenario though. The media was against her and in the end that's what influences the GP perceptions' of artists. She's going into this new era with the positivity and praise of media on her side, hopefully this will resonate with the GP and result in sales.

hay1

13 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

ARTPOP was a whole different scenario though. The media was against her and in the end that's what influences the GP perceptions' of artists. She's going into this new era with the positivity and praise of media on her side, hopefully this will resonate with the GP and result in sales.

hay1

She also has a loyal team and a great manager this time! And lets not forget she's signed to a Promo company now! Let's hope that company does her well bey4

2 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

If "Wildfire" is some type of code name for Stone Cold, Father, or Old Ways, then YES. Her album is surprisingly good ngl yas2 

Wildfire is better than all three songs you just named tho, especially Old Gheys (the song she wrote about Madonna stans)yas2