Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

20 minutes ago, fab said:

Dope is an essential part of the album though imo cry9  I love the contrast from Dope to Gypsy, it transitions from depression to happiness in such a smooth and beautiful way cry0   but yes apart from that it's just a feel-good record cry1   

PRISM who (littearly jj2 ) 

#LukaListens to Swine cry9 

7 minutes ago, Lukas said:

WHY DID THE STUDIO VERSION OF FASHION! NOT FEATURE RUPAUL 

YI3tntn.gif

Omg you just inspired me to also listen to Artpop all the way through cry9    it's been at least 3 days since I did last cry9  

Donatella and Fashion are such underrated album tracks tbh cry9    

I do not stan for her but she is not a bad artist. 

She has a powerful and raw voice, I especially love when she yells "want your bad romance" in Bad Romance's last chorus. And she can sing (live or studio).

She knows how to write catchy songs, for instance it's impossible to stay impartial to Poker Face's chorus.

I like her craziness and eccentricity.

She has good taste (the guy in paparazzi's video omts!).

But sometimes she overdoes. She wants so much being weird that sometimes, it is not credible. I'm sorry but back in 2010, her meat dress made me vomit.
I don't like the lyrics "'cause I'm a free bitch baby" because it is not the definition of a bitch.

I am obsessed with Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Poker Face and Speechless.

Finally, she looks stunning here. I like her facial expression.

Lady_Gaga__Bad_Romance__teary_eyes.jpg

20 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

I do not stan for her but she is not a bad artist. 

She has a powerful and raw voice, I especially love when she yells "want your bad romance" in Bad Romance's last chorus. And she can sing (live or studio).

She knows how to write catchy songs, for instance it's impossible to stay impartial to Poker Face's chorus.

I like her craziness and eccentricity.

She has good taste (the guy in paparazzi's video omts!).

But sometimes she overdoes. She wants so much being weird that sometimes, it is not credible. I'm sorry but back in 2010, her meat dress made me vomit.
I don't like the lyrics "'cause I'm a free bitch baby" because it is not the definition of a bitch.

I am obsessed with Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Poker Face and Speechless.

Finally, she looks stunning here. I like her facial expression.

Lady_Gaga__Bad_Romance__teary_eyes.jpg

ny10 stan 

2 hours ago, Limn said:

I'm starting to lose my patience

Release the album already Queen brit2 

ikr brit2  I can't wait any longer for her to drop the album of the century brit2 

22 hours ago, Tonic said:

hi jj4

omg stan for Nightwish ny10  you could've picked a better avi tho, preferably one with Tarja Turunen hottie1

16 hours ago, Snow said:

I feel like it's compulsory for me to at least stop by here once. Hey!

Welcome to the Gaga section sia3  You and your fellow TPZ monsters came just in time for Gaga's world domination with LG5 aka the greatest album in human history  sia3

19 minutes ago, fab said:

Welcome to the Gaga section sia3  You and your fellow TPZ monsters came just in time for Gaga's world domination with LG5 aka the greatest album in human history  sia3

Ya bet sia3

LG5 will slay ALL of our faves. Prism who? 1889 who? Brandy Jean who? Dangerous Fame Leech Brother who? legend1

18 hours ago, fab said:

ikr brit2  I can't wait any longer for her to drop the album of the century brit2 

I know gaga is trying to keep it low before the release but everyday of waiting feels like a year

at at least post some videos with AUDIO to tease us a bit

brit2 

45 minutes ago, Snow said:

Ya bet sia3

LG5 will slay ALL of our faves. Prism who? 1889 who? Brandy Jean who? Dangerous Fame Leech Brother who? legend1

cry0 

34 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I know gaga is trying to keep it low before the release but everyday of waiting feels like a year

at at least post some videos with AUDIO to tease us a bit

brit2 

I'm glad she's not overhyping it this time, but I need her to at least hint a possible release date.. it hate not knowing whether we'll get it next month or next year brit2 

2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

I need her to start using her Snapchat again

I hate when she's quiet on social media

rih14

Well I rather have her work on LG5 than post pics of her self-made Italian pasta on Instagram rav2 

7 hours ago, fab said:

omg stan for Nightwish ny10  you could've picked a better avi tho, preferably one with Tarja Turunen hottie1

omg do oyu know nightwish dead2 

13 minutes ago, Tonic said:

omg do oyu know nightwish dead2 

Yeah I really love them cry0  although I don't really know their new material, I mostly listen to their early 2000s albums, Once, Century Child and Wishmaster >> cry0 

11 hours ago, fab said:

Yeah I really love them cry0  although I don't really know their new material, I mostly listen to their early 2000s albums, Once, Century Child and Wishmaster >> cry0 

They are so good fall3

22 hours ago, Daenerys said:

I need her to start using her Snapchat again

I hate when she's quiet on social media

rih14

I called it. I knew it was gonna be Tumblr 2.0 when she abandoned it after like 2 weeks. wendy1

23 hours ago, fab said:

Well I rather have her work on LG5 than post pics of her self-made Italian pasta on Instagram rav2 

For all we know, she could not be posting on Instagram/Snapchat because she wants to keep her pasta recipes a secret

Could you imagine? I'd be seething

rih14