Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ikr. I think she feels guilty to release now. Girl you raised $130M for corona, move on with your career, your album is leaking like menstruation blood lol3 

like I honestly don’t care that it’s pushed back because it was bound to happen... her silence through the whole thing is what’s annoying. like if the tracklist and cover hadn’t leaked, would she have even give us them by now? probably not which is infuriating. the concert was almost 2 weeks ago and enough time has passed where no one will think she’s trying to get publicity for the album from it. 

i can’t stand her lol3 

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

@Hyun. Drake is releasing another album in the Summer... Gaga is the most stupid pop star i hate her jodie2 

it's been QUIET for a while now like she should've released it already... jodie2

she deserves to flop and for the album to l*ak jodie2

Just now, Hyun. said:

it's been QUIET for a while now like she should've released it already... jodie2

she deserves to flop and for the album to l*ak jodie2

i have to agree like she had MULTIPLE windows and now everyone is coming back jodie2 

when the album peaks at #2 jodie2 

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i have to agree like she had MULTIPLE windows and now everyone is coming back jodie2 

when the album peaks at #2 jodie2 

the may release schedule works so well? now it's less than a month for the rumored date and she hasn't said shit... it's just never coming jodie2

hope it peaks at #101 i hate her so much jodie2

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

the may release schedule works so well? now it's less than a month for the rumored date and she hasn't said shit... it's just never coming jodie2

hope it peaks at #101 i hate her so much jodie2

more like #201 and doesn't even make it on the chart jodie2 

Drake is gonna reign throughout Summer YET again and ROM isn't gonna stand a chance jodie2 

11 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

@Hyun. SHE SEES US lmfao1 

OH MY GOD IS THIS SERIOUSLY WHAT SHE TWEETS AFTER 8 DAYS OF SILENCE AND MUSIC LEAKING jodie2

WELL GUESS WHAT SHE IS NOT MY FAVORITE jodie2

I HOPE CHROMATICA LEAKS TOMORROW IN FULL jodie2

Just now, Hyun. said:

OH MY GOD IS THIS SERIOUSLY WHAT SHE TWEETS AFTER 8 DAYS OF SILENCE AND MUSIC LEAKING jodie2

WELL GUESS WHAT SHE IS NOT MY FAVORITE jodie2

I HOPE CHROMATICA LEAKS TOMORROW IN FULL jodie2

i'm hoping it's for a bigger picture because who would waste the time to write that shit out in Chromatica font/background/etc jodie2

i'm hoping it's for a bigger picture because who would waste the time to write that shit out in Chromatica font/background/etc jodie2

she loves us so she's releasing Free Woman jodie2

me hoping for this when it'll be the dumbass Stupid Love remix jodie2

Just now, Hyun. said:

she loves us so she's releasing Free Woman jodie2

me hoping for this when it'll be the dumbass Stupid Love remix jodie2

"i love you, everyone" i hate her jodie2 

Jodie emotes added at the most perfect time fuck jodie2 

but like what's the point of the blank spot where you can easily put a date? i fucking can't stand her jodie2

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

"i love you, everyone" i hate her jodie2 

Jodie emotes added at the most perfect time fuck jodie2 

but like what's the point of the blank spot where you can easily put a date? i fucking can't stand her jodie2

if she doesn't deliver ROM + album release dates tonight i'm jumping jodie2

there's absolutely no reason to be quiet about this anymore, we know everything jodie2

at this point there's no excitement it's just "well about time", she completely killed any hype this album had jodie2

Just now, Hyun. said:

if she doesn't deliver ROM + album release dates tonight i'm jumping jodie2

there's absolutely no reason to be quiet about this anymore, we know everything jodie2

at this point there's no excitement it's just "well about time", she completely killed any hype this album had jodie2

even if she wanted to wait to release ROM until mid-May... there are like 12 other tracks she could give us tonight jodie2

could tease us with lyrics, new pics from photoshoot... literally anything jodie2 

even if she wanted to wait to release ROM until mid-May... there are like 12 other tracks she could give us tonight jodie2

could tease us with lyrics, new pics from photoshoot... literally anything jodie2 

imagine her taking control of the situation and releasing snippets on her own jodie2

one snippet every few days for each song would keep us fed and we'd know she cares about this album jodie2

but no let's just make a dumb graphic that doesn't relate to the album at all jodie2

i'm losing it jodie2

Just now, Hyun. said:

imagine her taking control of the situation and releasing snippets on her own jodie2

one snippet every few days for each song would keep us fed and we'd know she cares about this album jodie2

but no let's just make a dumb graphic that doesn't relate to the album at all jodie2

i'm losing it jodie2

"you're my favorite" being her and Bobby's way of damage control from being dragged jodie2

the fact everyone's gonna go back to dragging them when nothing comes at midnight jodie2 

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

"you're my favorite" being her and Bobby's way of damage control from being dragged jodie2

the fact everyone's gonna go back to dragging them when nothing comes at midnight jodie2 

she just keeps setting us up for disappointment i'm over it jodie2

that being said if we get a new song we love her again btw jodie2

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

EW5K-gwVAAIeTLE?format=jpg&name=small

jodie2 

more effort in this than gaga's team put into this era jodie2

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

@Hyun. wasn't it just last week we were gonna be bopping to ROM and Free Woman leaks thinking the album was gonna be here in a few weeks... jodie2 

even worse is to think that we would be TWENTY (20) days into the album if she didn't delay it in the first place jodie2