Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

Just now, Hyun. said:

more effort in this than gaga's team put into this era jodie2

even worse is to think that we would be TWENTY (20) days into the album if she didn't delay it in the first place jodie2

SHUT UPPPPPPPP jodie2 

To keep us alive and busy waiting for the album, I’m gonna post a random fact about Gaga’s eras that some of you may not know about, every few days till the album comes out.

The first one is...

Spoiler

From The Fame era- The infamous “candy in control” leak is not a song it’s actually part of an unused Interlude from her early club tour days in 2008.

4 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

To keep us alive and busy waiting for the album, I’m gonna post a random fact about Gaga’s eras that some of you may not know about, every few days till the album comes out.

The first one is...

Hide contents

From The Fame era- The infamous “candy in control” leak is not a song it’s actually part of an unused Interlude from her early club tour days in 2008.

Girl fuck this are we getting anything today at noon? 707224801848066158.png?v=1

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Girl fuck this are we getting anything today at noon? 707224801848066158.png?v=1

As far as I’m aware no ari9 but all her plans got swapped up so not a single insider or source really knows anything. Sis said you f*gs can suffer for leaking her sh*t ari9 I’m still tryna be optimistic that her original plan for FW to be an instant grat is there.

Rain on Me is definitely coming in the next two weeks though because that still that she posted is what I got told the video looks like.

Spoiler

I’m still gonna post all these infos as a countdown though because I have a LOT of information about stuff from the Born This Way era because me and my friend are obsessed with it bey7

9 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

As far as I’m aware no ari9 but all her plans got swapped up so not a single insider or source really knows anything. Sis said you f*gs can suffer for leaking her sh*t ari9 I’m still tryna be optimistic that her original plan for FW to be an instant grat is there.

Rain on Me is definitely coming in the next two weeks though because that still that she posted is what I got told the video looks like.

Hide contents

I’m still gonna post all these infos as a countdown though because I have a LOT of information about stuff from the Born This Way era because me and my friend are obsessed with it bey7

Lady Gaga burn in hell

707224801848066158.png?v=1

15 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Hide contents

Hi I just want to say thank you for your generosity with all that you’ve shared. You brought light into the darkness that was pre-Chromatica and anything you share with us will continue to be greatly appreciated cry7 

5 hours ago, Hylia said:

Hi I just want to say thank you for your generosity with all that you’ve shared. You brought light into the darkness that was pre-Chromatica and anything you share with us will continue to be greatly appreciated cry7 

Not a problem I do try my best haha I’m just as excited for the era to come as you guys are so I figured I’d keep our spirits up. But now it’s only a few weeks till we finally go to the United States of Chromatica y’all. bey5

today's new gaga facT that i promised y'all is from

Spoiler

The Fame Monster era:

Spoiler

The kaleidoscope backdrops from The Monster Ball are all made from footage from the same setup in which Gaga wears her McQueen Armadillo look from Bad Romance’s video and a orbit headpiece, this look was originally recorded and edited as a BDR backdrop at TMB 1.0 But was never used. The look was reused to create the short “White Christmas” film from SHOWStudio in December 2011. I have seen the original backdrop that it is from.

There’s also an entire Teeth unused backdrop in which Gaga puts her paws up and dances exotically around a pair of curtains in a headdress and Armadillo heels. Part of this backdrop leaked in 2019.

the leaked snippet: