Just now, Daenerys said:

Chromatica 2020

NTgNE0I.gif

better said, you LIVE here

NTgNE0I.gif

Just now, Daenerys said:

this bothers me more than it should tbh

NTgNE0I.gif

i just wanted to see how nice it looks and nope! Track 12 gonna snap! no release date either!

NTgNE0I.gif

Since I haven’t posted a fact in a while here’s another one to celebrate the ROM announcement;

Spoiler

Here’s a few from the BTW era

Spoiler

There was supposed to be a fashion film music video for Government Hooker recorded on the same day they shot the album artwork, but the slime outfit and accompanying hat was too heavy for her to walk around London in late at night to shoot it so they used it in the photo shoot instead. The slime looks weren’t part of the original shoot plan.

The following day they were supposed to shoot another fashion film at The Tate Modern for Bloody Mary but for unknown reasons cancelled it.

The reason the final images and artworks are in black and white with HEAVY editing is because Gaga didn’t like a single look, the makeup or photo when shooting it because she was having a bad day dealing with insecurities.

There’s a whole 10 minute video from on the set of the album shoot showing Gaga in various looks as well as conversing with her team and Nick, the video was supposed to come out as a Christmas present from SHOWStudio on December 14th 2011, a full year after the shoot at the end of the BTW album cycle, but for unknown reasons they scrapped it for the quickly edited “White Christmas” short video.