Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

Yes   nat1

They killed Turks too, but it was not organized by a government   nat1

Ottomans did not openly murder them but they exiled them and people died on the roads   nat1

Why is Turkey in general not accepting it? nat1

Why is Turkey in general not accepting it? nat1

Pro-Nationalist education  nat1

And people don't want to face the fact that there is no difference between them and Armenians because they always claim minorities were free to practise their religion, they weren't opressed and they backstabbed Turkey in ww1 and sided with the Russian   nat1

And if the Government did accept the genocide, the compensation demanded by Armenia would be massive including annexing some land in Eastern Turkey  nat1

Armenians were very rich much like the Jews in Europe before the war so, their properties were also very precious  nat1

Turkey simply can't afford it economically and politicially rn and I don't think she ever will   nat1

Pro-Nationalist education   nat1

And people don't want to face the fact that there is no difference between them and Armenians because they always claim minorities were free to practise their religion, they weren't opressed and they backstabbed Turkey in ww1 and sided with the Russian   nat1

And if the Government did accept the genocide, the compensation demanded by Armenia would be massive including annexing some land in Eastern Turkey   nat1

Armenians were very rich much like the Jews in Europe before the war so, their properties were also very precious   nat1

Turkey simply can't afford it economically and politicially rn and I don't think she ever will   nat1

Educate me a bit nat1

Anytime you want   nat1

How do Greeks see the Turkish? We have a love-hate relationship going on for a thousand years   nat1

I'm not sure tbh nat1 It's probably still a love-hate relationship nat1

They air all those Turkish TV series in Greece tho so it can't be that bad nat1 

omg ny2

Bist du etwa nicht am gackern? ny2 

I'm not sure tbh nat1 It's probably still a love-hate relationship nat1

They air all those Turkish TV series in Greece tho so it can't be that bad nat1

Bist du etwa nicht am gackern? ny2

I hate those Turkish TV series tbh nat1 Some of them are good though nat1

gacker gacker ny2