11. Fashion!
  12. Mary Jane Holland
  13. Temple
  14. Nothin' On But the Radio
  15. Brooklyn Nights
  16. Dope
  17. Gypsy
  18. Applause

Note: Tracks 12-14 were noted to have been axed, with Brooklyn Nights staying. She eventually changed her mind, and delayed the tracklist reveal so she could switch it out for Mary Jane Holland.

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (pre-Heavy Metal Lover)

1. Born This Way
  2. Judas
  3. Hair
  4. Shiza - aka Scheiße
  5. Edge of Glory
  6. Americano
  7. Bloody Mary
  8. Bad Kids
  9. Government Hooker
  10. Electric Chapel
  11. Marry the Night
  12. Road to Love
  13. Fashion of His Love
  14. You and I
  15. Posh Life
  16. Queen
  17. Black Jesus

Both taken from leaked confidential docs c.2020 :mo:

In May 2011, Gaga said her "emotional connection" with "Telephone" was difficult. When asked if it was because the song was originally written for Spears, she answered: "Well that's not exactly what happened, but I don't want to delve into that. I could delve into it if you turn that (motions to recorder) off [...] But ultimately the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it's my worst song it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it."[9]

could this have been her allusion to the C-ship?

It has been reported that Lady Gaga has received a pay check of $12 Million for the role in Joker 2. So, no wonder she has been focusing on her acting career…she doesn’t ever need to make any more music. Of course, she will but in between movie shoots. oprah14

The budget for Todd Phillips’ musical “Joker” sequel — one of De Luca and Abdy’s first green lights — has ballooned to about $200 million, a significant bump from the $60 million cost of the first film. Sources say Joaquin Phoenix is getting $20 million to reprise his role as the clown prince of crime, while Lady Gaga is taking home about $12 million to play Harley Quinn. “Joker” took in more than $1 billion, but musicals are tricky.