Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

Listening to Joanne again and wow this is such a cohesive and well put together album she really did that didn't she? If this was a debut album and there wasn't a room for comparison with her previous albums I think Joanne would've been received very well!

On 5/17/2017 at 8:14 AM, Freaky Prince said:

We haven't seen her with Christian for quite some time

tEyHVUI.gif

Where is he tbh brit15

She probably heard about Mark splitting up with his wife and jumped that train eve1

On 2017-5-24 at 0:09 AM, Freaky Prince said:

The halftime show documentary better not be another scrapped project. I'll be fucking suing. Dead serious. orangu1

She may release it next year around the time of the Super Bowl as hype maybe? jj2

A second disc on LG6? jj2

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

She may release it next year around the time of the Super Bowl as hype maybe? jj2

A little too late orangu1 If I remember well, Katy released hers in like June-ish.

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

A second disc on LG6? jj2

That's a great idea, but I don't see LG6 coming anytime before 2019 orangu1 I've already put my money on Q1 2019 release xtina11

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

A little too late orangu1 If I remember well, Katy released hers in like June-ish.

That's a great idea, but I don't see LG6 coming anytime before 2019 orangu1 I've already put my money on Q1 2019 release xtina11

To be fair, I think it is coming sooner than we think but it won't have any promo, she will be releasing and maybe perform sometime but for the rest she will remain silent. Something like Beyoncé is doing, no interviews or small performances (but only on the biggest events.) 

She will attend award shows like Grammys, OSCARs and such though. jj2 

4 minutes ago, Luca. said:

To be fair, I think it is coming sooner than we think but it won't have any promo, she will be releasing and maybe perform sometime but for the rest she will remain silent. Something like Beyoncé is doing, no interviews or small performances (but only on the biggest events.) 

She will attend award shows like Grammys, OSCARs and such though. jj2 

I want promo jj4 Talk shows, morning shows, talent shows jj4 It certainly boosts the sale, but not just that, I like her being around, discussing her music, everyday stuff etc.

Honestly, I find the Beyonce promo so boring. Dont you guys feel out of touch with her? jj4

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I want promo jj4 Talk shows, morning shows, talent shows jj4 It certainly boosts the sale, but not just that, I like her being around, discussing her music, everyday stuff etc.

Honestly, I find the Beyonce promo so boring. Dont you guys feel out of touch with her? jj4

Not really, LEMONADE & TFW speak more than Gaga did with the Joanne era to be quite honest. Gaga said like 8489 things that don't matter on this album however Bey never did an interview this era & everyone understand the concept of that album.

I'm bored. bummer1

I am so thankful I am going to the JWT otherwise idk what I'd be doing rn... I'd be very pissed off tbh. 

I waited four damn years for this?

I fucking love Joanne but I fucking hate this era based solely on promotion. cry5

Just finished listening to all the singles antm1 Versatile queen antm1

18 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

I'm bored. bummer1

I am so thankful I am going to the JWT otherwise idk what I'd be doing rn... I'd be very pissed off tbh. 

I waited four damn years for this?

I fucking love Joanne but I fucking hate this era based solely on promotion. cry5

What do you mean? orangu1