Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I said it's a nice bop jj4 But everything about it is generic moo1 

Well that’s tea. I’d be here for it as an LG6 sound if it had a bit more of a Gaga flavor and more “umph” in the production. 

1 minute ago, SWINΞ said:

Well that’s tea. I’d be here for it as an LG6 sound if it had a bit more of a Gaga flavor and more “umph” in the production. 

bring me disco-pop meg1 with akerlund and klein visuals meg1 hot damn.... meg1 

and bring nicola back meg1 or start working with some underground designers meg1 brandon is way too boring meg1 

Just now, SWINΞ said:

Ruth. Why did she pick Ruth. That’s what I mean rip4 

They're friends meg1 how dare you disrespect that visual queen like that? meg1

this cunt would rather work with her uncreative friends rather than with some professionals wendy4 I've dealt with her underperforming overall on the charts, so all i want now are some good ass videos, and ruth doesnt bring that to the table. but the JW video was a step into the right direction jj2 akerlund should be her lifetime collaborator tbh rav1 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

They're friends meg1 how dare you disrespect that visual queen like that? meg1

this cunt would rather work with her uncreative friends rather than with some professionals wendy4 I've dealt with her underperforming overall on the charts, so all i want now are some good ass videos, and ruth doesnt bring that to the table. but the JW video was a step into the right direction jj2 akerlund should be her lifetime collaborator tbh rav1 

Exactly. He imo really gets Gaga and her avantegarde and really displays it well in their videos.